🤍Shroud of Sorrow🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥: 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽: 𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓱

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

7 A.M

CEO's office, RED, Kyoto, Japan

The downpour became heavier as the rowdy wind swept the area. The temperature had noticeably dropped in the past few days, yet the onset of rain made for an all more icy morning. You stared out into the street through the glass wall, mesmerized by the common fold living their cynical lives. In your hand, a mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream and small glittery marshmallows. The diffused grey light of a darkened sky pushed light far enough into the corners.

Quietly thrilled by the silence and the bare emptiness which accompanied it. You sat in your embellished office chair and continued to gaze at the ever-changing picture that was the world.

"𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝙽𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚢. 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝?"

You sighed, "Go ahead."

"Boss, me and the guys received word that some of our men have disappeared a few minutes ago in Havana and our major connections in Cuba have been severed."

"Okay."

"I'm here with Wonderboy at the Luxor Hotel in Vegas. He's a bit concerned about the whole situation and demanded an explanation."

You sipped the hot beverage, "Demanded?"

"Yes, Boss."

"Where is he?"

"We're in the Lax Nightclub."

The twin assistants, (Asst.1/n) and (Asst.2/n), merrily entered the office.

They spoke simultaneously, "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠."

You walked past them, "𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐲."

They bowed.

Once the office elevator's doors closed, you teleported to the two Capo's locations.

...

7 A.M JST / 2 P.M PDT

Lax Nightclub, Las Vegas, U.S.A

Inside the club, the rainbow lights and music revved up the soul of the place. Beneath the dry-ice smoke swirled an array of blues, acid greens, hot pinks, and gold. From a distance, a grey cloud hovered two dark shadows.

The taller figure waved. You gradually approached the men. A short silver-haired man curtsied and extended his arm out, gesturing for your hand. Without compliance, the brusque man awkwardly composed himself and stood upward.