🤍Envious Énouement🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽: 𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓱

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥: 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Gently cupping the duke's face, you placed your forehead against his. There was a silence in your soul, unable to fathom this reality and speak outwardly.

"I never should have left." (B/n) pulled you into a tight embrace, "Forgive me."

Months of accumulated regret and anguish finally ceased. Yet nothing. Feeling like the fall leaves under frost, there was a chill in your blood. The bitter coldness brought the synapses of your brain to a standstill. Expecting this to be fulfilling and worthwhile, you instead perceived it as a simple passing moment.

This was your winter.

Your eyes wandered over to the Shie Hassaikai group and met with the leader's gaze. His bird-like mask lowered. The Capo solemnly bowed his head. And the chattering of his birds ceased as they returned to their respective nest. There went the Spring of your seasonal life.

(B/n) shakily helped you off the ground, "Let's head inside. You're as cold as ice."

As the limousine departed, you pulled away from the butler and steadied him with a strong shoulder.

He picked up the urn and analyzed it.

"What's this?"

You frowned, "Come, you need rest."

"Here, let me." He extended his hand and exerted himself. "What? Why can't I?"

After a few failed attempts to conjure up a blue portal, you summoned your red one and guided him through it. Perplexed by the inactivity on his part, (B/n) stared at the ground dumbfoundedly.

"𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝙴𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛?"

You guided the nearly naked man over to his bed and tucked him in. His longing stare lingered as you dejectedly caressed his hair.

"(F/n)-"

"We'll talk tomorrow, I promise. Please...stay here."

His smile grew soft, "Alright."

Your face became stern as you grabbed the urn and teleported back to your bedroom.

Bloodport.

With a bleak heart, you walked over to the fragmented glass and placed the urn back in its bare box. Surrounded were scattered personal items such as the pearl ring Hali gave upon their death and the diamond ring your mobster of an uncle gifted.

After months of utter torture, the day of (B/n)'s return came. Something you relished as a thought but as reality? It didn't seem conceivable. Yet here you were. And still nothing. No relief. Just a numb spirit.

Your mind filled with rampant, unstable thoughts suddenly went blank. Unable to move from your entire body seizing up, you stared at one direct spot and completely shut down.

"𝙸𝙽𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴... 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍... 𝙴𝚇𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴... 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍... 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖."