🤍Doltish Dawn🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

6 A.M

(F/n)'s Mansion, Tokyo, Japan

The door to your room opened as the sound of the butler's footsteps neared your bed. Down he placed your breakfast tray on the nightstand as he confidently strutted toward the 10-foot curtains. Amber linings of the morning light greeted your tranquil face, its warm hues planted on your front like a golden flower set to bloom. It was the early mornings that unraveled the obscure night of which you slept through. If not for your beloved caretaker, (B/n), you dared not to imagine what a dread your sleep schedule would be.

"Good morning, my Lady. I bring news of last night's dinner party. The CEO of Toyota has agreed to partner up and is on board with your new project."

'Twas the familiarity that you had with his voice that woke you every time. Like that of a caring father. In his eyes, however, he was nothing more than an unpaid babysitter. His reason to raise you was solely out of obligation towards your beloved mother, whom he cared for dearly.

That same man had stuck by your side through thick and thin for almost 19 years, only to become your personal butler after you turned 20 last year.

As his voice lulled you to a peaceful state of mind, so it was that it called out for your attention. It was only when you heard it that you felt truly safe.

You raise your hand to him, "What about Saikawa, the CEO of Nissan? Are they on board as well?"

"I'm afraid not."

You rubbed your eyes and then slowly opened them as he calmly prepared your favorite morning drink. You sat up and felt the breakfast tray be placed over your lap. As you ate, the butler recited your agenda for the day.

The same old routine.

"At 7, you have a board meeting with your executives at (L/n)Corp. At 8, you have a conference call with U.A High Principal Nezu followed by a meeting with the COO to discuss the new upcoming project at 9 in your office at RED."

"And (H/n)?"

"The Secretary-General of the UN called for you at your timely leisure but did insist on its urgency. After that, you're expected to meet with the President of the United States of America for a live interview at 9 P.M."

You frowned, "Another interview? What fun."

"I've already cleaned and packed the hero suit for your 10 o'clock."

"Contact Joseph DeSimone. Tell him I want to partner up with CARBON for the project. I'll need that company's help in order to revolutionize the vehicle components digitally."

"As you wish, my Lady."

The butler briskly grabbed your tray and carried it off. Once he left your room, you readied yourself for the long day ahead.

...

7 A.M

CEO's Executive Boardroom, (L/n)Corp, Tokyo, Japan

You entered the office where the board meeting was being held. Punctual, as always, thanks to your butler. The meeting started as you reclined in your chair and listened in on the conversation. Board was the right name for this setting. Extravagantly tailored suits and inflated egos gathered around the table, no emotions were expressed. It was only when you tapped your pen on the table in a certain rhythm did their rigid faces become perplexed. An obvious sign that you were uninterested.