🤍Adumbrated Art🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Chisaki looked over at Rappa and composed himself.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐢-"

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"

"𝐘𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩! 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬."

"𝐆𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦.."

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜-"

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

"𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐲? 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞?"

"𝐍𝐨."

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨' 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭, 𝐤? 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧' 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 '𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐨𝐛."

Chisaki glared at the muscle head, "𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞."

Rappa sneered, "𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞."

The young Capo ignored the precept and headed to his room for the night. Rappa once again failed to agitate the boss and fight him.

...

1 A.M

(F/n)'s Mansion, Tokyo, Japan

The wind blew through your opened tall window and moved the 10-foot curtains. You felt a cold chill go down your spine, so you grabbed your blanket and went underneath it. The warmth that radiated from it brought great comfort. Today was quite eventful but ended on a good note. A new beginning awaited you. A throne with your name on it. What more could you want?

A silhouette of a man peered from your window. You opened your eyes and checked the shadowy figure. It looked familiar.

"𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐥?"

You quickly jumped up from your bed and walked over to the figure.

After you pulled the curtains, the dark shadow disappeared. You shrugged it off and headed back to bed to sleep.

'I'm going crazy.'

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺