🤍Unrequited Unhappiness🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥: 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴇxᴛ: ꜱᴘᴀɴɪꜱʜ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽: 𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓱

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

(L/n) Manor, (L/n) Private Island, Japan

The pain never subsided. It dominated every thought and controlled every action. You dropped to the ground from (B/n)'s bed. When you coughed, blood gushed out of your mouth and flowed out of your limp body, and splattered onto the floor. It seeped into every corner of the room. An unpleasant warmth settled in your stomach. You've always prized yourself when you often ignored the pain and simply rocked on regardless, but that wasn't the case here. It burned.

A bullet would be a heaven-sent gift, but with no other choice, you lifted your hand and placed it over your forehead.

Haemopotent Regeneration.

You regained consciousness which jarred your mind and recoiled. Once you deactivated your quirk, the pain eased. With newfound clarity, an idea popped into your head.

'The thermal imprints of a person's blood vessels may be treated as the ridges in fingerprints, and fingerprint recognition techniques may be applied on thermal imprints of human faces for their recognition...with the right technology... I can track him down!'

"(A.I/n), utilize all global satellites. Inspect the entire planet for any thermal signature close to (B/n)'s. Use every security camera, cell phone, microwave, and television. No stone must be left unturned."

"𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖. 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶..."

You touched the bloody ground, Bloodport, and confronted All for One.

...

His grin grew bigger, "𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝, 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝."

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤?"

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤? 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭? 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤, 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫."

Your eyes lit up, your fists unclenched.

'(B/n)...'

Without another moment wasted, you activated your newfound Quirk, Bloodport, and teleported back into the bloody room.

...