🤍Dex Departure🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

*One Week Later*

12 P.M

Hiroshima Airport, Mihara, Japan

The day of the long-awaited trip was here at last. All of your belongings were packed and stored inside the private jet. As you waited for the two bodyguards to arrive, you anxiously double-checked all of your suitcases. This would be the first time you'd be traveling abroad via plane. Not used to long distances and the imminent jet lag that followed.

At the bottom of the staircase, you paused and checked the time on your phone.

"They're late. Where are they, (A.I/n)?"

"𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖."

Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted the two large figures inside the airport. You waved at them and the two men paced themselves. As soon as they reached you, Kurono bowed his head while Rappa huffed. You noticed their unmasked faces.

"𝐒-𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐬. (𝐋/𝐧). 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲. 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐣𝐞𝐭."

"𝐀𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭."

Rappa whistled, "𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧. 𝐋𝐢𝐥' 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞."

"𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞, 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧?"

The two walked up the staircase and settled themselves in their respective seats. You placed their suitcases alongside yours in the overhead compartment and sat down. Before the door could be shut, a pair of footsteps sounded as they climbed the staircase. Kurono's eyes widened.

You immediately stood up, "(B/n)?"

He bowed his head and greeted the two henchmen. "𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐬."

"Why are you here?" you asked.

"I came to bid you farewell."

"On my trip?"

"For good."

"I don't understand."

(B/n) looked over at the two mobsters, "𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?"

"𝐎-𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞!"

Kurono hastily grabbed Rappa and exited the jet momentarily.

You frowned, "Why are you really here?"

(B/n) straightened his regal posture, "I came to end things properly. Get closure on this past life as I begin anew. I've been given a second chance at life, why waste it?"

"So that's it? You're set on abandoning me?"

"I've mended your injuries. I've patched your body more times than any certified doctor should in a lifetime. But I won't bury you. I've buried enough members of a family I love."