Chapter 9

The rest of the hour passed with me blushing uncontrollably and him being annoyingly cocky. I kept trying to look at him but each time I moved my head or even my eyes he looked at me and smirked. 

God! Was it just me who was being this affected? Each time he saw me or his hand brushed mine I couldn't stop the smile that crept on my lips or the hammering of my heart. I couldn't concentrate on what was going on in the class. I kept thinking of the kiss we had shared. His lips were so soft. I could still feel the warmth of them on mine. His taste was so intoxicating. And the way he held me while kissing. I was turning into one crazy smitten girl! 

And he! He just smirked! Like he was enjoying all this. Once or twice he gave me the same intense look and I just couldn't look away, and when I started getting breathless he immediately gave me his sexy grin and turned away. Did I just say sexy grin? Well blame it on the hormones.

This was the perfect first kiss. 

Damn! That reminded me of Damon. The awkward kiss we shared came to my mind and I couldn't help but feel guilty about it. It wasn't a special kiss. I was frozen and I had barely time to register what was happening. No! I was going to consider this as my first kiss.

But the damage was done. I kept fidgeting in my seat and longed to get out of the class. I had suddenly started feeling claustrophobic. Damon's thoughts still hurt me and though I knew I had done nothing wrong I felt horribly guilty. I should clear things out between us before I do anything else.

"Are you alright, Aria? You look pale."

I looked up to see Miss Lily staring at me.

"I-I don't feel so good ma'am. I think I should go see the nurse."

"Oh dear. Do hurry. Can anyone here take Aria?"

"No. No. Ma'am. I am perfectly capable-"

"I'll take her."

Sean had cut me off mid sentence. 

I tried to convince him but he just wouldn't take no for an answer and Miss Lily too was pretty stubborn herself.

Grudgingly I walked out of class with Sean right behind me. I could smell his perfume and it was messing with my thoughts. I shook my head to clear it. Concentrate Aria. Don't be stupid. Sure it was an amazing kiss but you have to sort out your mess first. 

"A penny for your thoughts?"

Sean looked at me curiously and his eyes were filled with worry. 

"Nothing. It's nothing." I mumbled shuffling my feet. We were in the deserted hallway now.

"What happened Aria? Tell me. Did I do something wrong?"

Worry was written all over his face. His brows joined together to form a crease on his forehead which made him look so hot!

"No. No. It's not you. It's me." Then realizing how lame that sounded I continued. "I have to clear things out with Damon. It really has nothing to do with you. You did nothing wrong. I liked it. Shit! I meant to say that it was perfect. I am just going to shut up now and pretend like I didn't just say-"

Sean took two long strides towards me, caught my face in his hands and planted a soft kiss on my lips. 

"Shh.. You don't need to be shy or embarrassed. I am glad you liked it."

I was breathing hard by now. His hands were still cupping my face and his forehead was touching mine. I started blushing deeply as soon as he said the last sentence.

"Don't worry I liked it too. I mean it was okay. Not too bad." He smirked.

"What?" I tried to shove him away but he barely moved an inch.