Chapter 11

I was extremely excited about the dinner. I knew that my mom would like, no cross that, I knew that my mom would love Sean. He was so adorable. I mean like very loving. I mean very hot. I mean.... forget it!

I dressed in a light blue dress and let my hair fall down in loose curls around my shoulder. I applied light make-up trying not to overdo it and wore my white heels with it. When I was done I looked at myself in the mirror and was quite proud of myself. I mentally patted my back.

I glanced at the clock it said 7.00. Well thirty minutes to kill. I went down to help my mom but as I reached down I found her sitting on the couch reading a magazine.

"Someone is looking pretty." 

Mom winked at me making me blush.

"Thanks mom. Do you think it's too much?"

I started fumbling around with my hair and dress and she walked towards me and hugged me. 

"You look perfect. I am sure he'll love you."

I saw tears in her eyes and just as I was about to ask she continued, "I am so happy that you found someone Aria. I really am."

I hugged her back fiercely. Both of us stayed in that position for some time then she moved.

"Well we wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to become a mess now. Go sit down."

She pushed me slightly towards the couch.

"But mom I wanted to help you."

"Help me?!"

"Yes."

"Oh my God! It seems like the guy has changed my daughter. Okay okay. I am just kidding. I don't need your help darling I am already done."

"Already?"

"Well I am your mother Aria."

She smiled. And I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh yes of course."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He arrived at dot 7.30 pm. I ran to open the door and stood gaping at him.

Man! He looked hot! He was wearing a crisp blue shirt and dark black jeans with his hair set in a dishevelled manner. I almost drooled.

"Um, Aria. You are drooling." 

Well I guess it wasn't an almost thing. Shit! I drooled? Can someone kick me please!

"What? No. No." 

I started looking everywhere to hide my embarrassment. He laughed and gave me a peck on my lips. I looked at him with wide eyes. 

"What? You look beautiful. I couldn't control myself."

Where does he come up with such lines? He knows exactly what to say at all the right times and he knows exactly how to make me blush. Which is like all the time.

"Whatever. Now come inside before my mom comes to see what's taking so long."

I hid my face from him and started walking when he held my hand and started walking like it was no big deal.

"Well well. Look who's here sharp on time! I must say I am impressed. Hey Sean!"

My mom smiled. She saw our hands and winked at me.

"Hello Mrs Montgomery. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

He stepped forward to shake her hand.