Chapter 15

I woke up because of  the light streaming in through my window and groaned. Why couldn't someone draw the curtains?

As I shifted I felt something heavy on my back and my bed seemed to be moving up and down. I slowly glanced down on my bed and saw that I was actually lying on top of a person and his hand was wrapped around my back holding me close to him. I looked up alarmed, to see the face of this 'person' and immediately blushed.

It was Sean.

I sighed against his chest and remembered yesterday nights' events.

After the initial shock of his arrival and the gift, we both had continued talking till late into the night getting to know each other. We were lying on my bed talking after I had changed into my PJ's and seemed to have drifted off to sleep in that position.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Sean said huskily, his voice still full of sleep. It sounded so good.

I looked up to see him smiling but his eyes were staring into mine with an intensity.

"Goodmorning to you too." I replied breaking eye contact since it had started making me feel nervous. There were butterflies in my stomach and my breathing had become heavy. I tried to get off him but he refused to budge his hand. I looked at him in confusion.

"Stay for a while. Don't leave yet." He pleaded while loosening his grip.

"I am not going anywhere, Sean. I was just getting up since this position could be quite umcomfortable for you." I touched his face with my hand while replying. He closed his eyes under my hand and sighed, "No it isn't."

I smiled seeing his reaction but suddenly yelped as his hand on my back touched my bare skin. He had moved his hand and placed it on my back where my top seemed to have moved up, exposing a little bit of my skin. I jumped up and landed on my feet facing away from him, trying to get my hammering heart under control. His touch had sent an electric shock through my body waking every part of it. My senses had become six times sharper and my heart was thumping like it had a race to finish.

I turned and looked at Sean apologetically once my breathing was normal only to find him sitting upright in the bed his back resting on the headboard, struggling to control his laughter. 

I glared at him while he continued laughing and when I started walking away from him he caught my hand and managed to say, "It - was - funny." between his laughter. When he realized that none of this was 'funny' to me he calmed down. Calmed down as in stopped laughing because now it was replaced by a smirk!

"You should have seen your face.' He winked at me making me glare at him even more.

"It was not funny!"

"Yeah. You are right." He nodded before adding, "It was very funny." He grinned at I gave him a blank look when he started laughing again.

"I could have died!" I exclaimed.

Okay. I know that was stupid but hey! my heart was thumping real hard and I was sure it would have popped right out or something, my breathing was erratic and I was tingling all over too. Now that couldn't be a good sign right?

"From what? Being excited?" He started laughing even harder wiping his tears as  he did.

I pulled my hand from his grip and stomped off to the bathroom. Once inside I started to calm down. Was I really excited? Nah that couldn't be it. But even I wasn't convinced. I blushed at the thought and started brushing my teeth. Once I was done I went back into the room and I saw him sitting at the edge of the bed.

When he saw me he smirked and I blushed. I felt like punching myself for having said that stupid line. I am never going to live that down!

He came towards me and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry babe. You won't die." and stepped back grinning again. I groaned and went towards my closet. On my way I saw the clock it said 6:30. Thank God! I still wasn't late to school. I picked out a top and my favourite pair of jeans and turned around to find Sean very close to me, like right in front of me.