II. OUTBURST

(OUTBURST)

"I'm scared

"I'm scared."

ELAINE MILLER was the happiest little girl in the world, growing up she was cheery, always looked on the bright side, always smiling and laughing, always in a good mood and just a lovable little girl. She loved her parents so much, and they loved her the same way. She was a well behaved little girl, never got into trouble. She would want to be best friends with anyone, she had a big heart. The Miller's never thought that their little girl was dangerous, just different, special. They didn't think they would ever put her in the care of Sir Reginald Hargreeves. They thought they can handle her perfectly well.

Until when she reached fifth grade, she was eleven years old when something occurred. Something that would change her.

So eleven year old Elaine was in her fifth grade classroom, they were learning math. And a kid behind her would always pull her hair. Something childish, but he loved pestering her. He would always kick her chair, pull her hair, shove her slightly, and cuss her out. She didn't know why the boy disliked her so much, she had been nothing but kind to him the whole year. She even apologized to him, for no reason.

Some teachers who saw the actions the boys did to Elaine, brushed it off, saying how it's just a crush. Saying how that's how boys show that they like girls. But that wasn't the case.

Elaine was a patient little girl, she rarely got angry and easily forgave people. She had a intelligent and creative mind as well. Her dad always called her, his little Phoenix. Due to her fiery hair.

But this time, when the boy kept on pulling her hair and wouldn't stop kicking her chair after she asked him politely, she got fed up and turned to him. Telling him to stop, the way she said it was loud enough for the teacher to hear.

"Is there a problem here?" She cleared her throat, crossing her arms and looking at the two with her eyebrows raised.

"Snitches get stitches." The boy whispered to her before sitting up straight, correcting his posture.

Elaine glared at him before turning to the teacher, she exhaled before inhaling again and smiling, she opened her eyes and looked up at her "No, there's no problem here."

That was enough for Mrs. Anova to turn around and continue her lessons.

During Recess, Elaine was playing with a kickball and tossed it around in a circle with her friends. Yes, they still had recess in fifth. They were still in elementary. She was smiling brightly, earlier she picked out some flowers for one of her friends named Lucy Reene, she helped put the flowers in her hair before telling her how pretty she looked.