VII. FAMILY REUNION

(FAMILY REUNION)

"Nice to see you again

"Nice to see you again."

LET'S DO this again. On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these woman had been pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got eight of them.

Seven were adopted by him and one of them was accepted later on by him as a student.

'TODAY '

Elaine Miller, she wasn't a Hargreeves, she was just Elaine Miller. She had no more family left except for the academy. And it's been years since she's seen them. Luther was up on the moon, Diego was off somewhere being a vigilante, not that Elaine cared or anything, Klaus was in Rehab, Five still missing, Ben....dead, Allison living the celebrity life, and Vanya was just living normally.

Elaine had a gifted mind growing up, yes she was intelligent, but she was...creative. Not only in the sense of her abilities which she's been able to control....most of the time. But also in the arts, she loves painting, it was something she lived for. And when she was a teen, she would sneak out of her room any chance she got to take ballet lessons from Grace. Sadly, one of the regrets she had, was leaving her mother behind. Not her biological one..But Grace. She considered her as her mother and would continue calling her that.

Elaine grew up and left the academy, but there was this...dark spot in her mind she couldn't get rid of. Whenever she lost control, bad things would happen. She didn't like it. But it also felt good. She couldn't accept it that when she lost control of her abilities, something she thought she was able to take full control of, she could hurt maybe even kill multiple people.

So, she kept her powers at balance, she would only use it when she needed too. So she became a art teacher, not at schools, just a art teacher. She helped kids who wanted to learn, who had creative minds. Then she met him, she met a guy named Aaron Jones. See before we get started on him, she had a special place in her heart for romantic love. Her first kiss was with...Ben, something cheesy and special to Elaine.

She considered everyone in the Academy as her brothers and sisters, but Diego, Diego was something else to her. So when she left the Academy, that place in her heart for him was still there but she met Aaron. She loved him, she did. She thought he loved her back, all those times they shared together, she thought he loved her. She loved him so dearly, yet that place in her heart for Diego was still there. She forbid herself to ever use her powers on Aaron, to stay out of his head.