XXV. THE AWAKENING

( THE AWAKENING )

"Let's have some fun shall we?"

LET ME IN

Elaine clutched her head, she wouldn't stop talking to her, she wouldn't stop poisoning her mind.

He doesn't love you, none of them do.

He will stop at nothing to make sure he kills those guys who killed his ex lover.

"What do you want from me!?" She whimpered.

Vanya has powers. You know that, you've always known that. You just need a little nudge.

Elaine hissed, she looked down at her hands, they were...it was as if something was glowing inside her. Moving in her, her hands, skin turned red and released a bit of steam, it was burning her, badly.

"I'm not going to kill them!" She cried, feeling her face burn up as well. Her eyes glowed, as well as cracks forming in her skin.

They lied to you. They know your parents are alive and they didn't say anything!

"You liar!" She yelled. She banged her head onto the back of the door, sitting on the floor while doing so. "Stop lying..."

I wanna grow old before I grow up

She continued banging her head softly against the door, tears spilling out of her eyes, her skin still glowing but steam was no longer coming out of her hands or face. She sniffled, taking a breath of air as she continued to cry. How pathetic of her. How miserable.

I wanna die with my chin up

Stop doubting it. You know it's true.