XXII. THE DAY THAT WAS

( THE DAY THAT WAS )

"Aye, aye, captain

"Aye, aye, captain."

16 YEARS AGO

"We have to put our best smiles!" Elaine smiled sarcastically. Of course the academy would be Parking in front of their own home, while a lot of....fans were screaming and yelling with posters declaring their love for the academy.

"The price of fame my friend." Klaus winked, applause was heard from outside the car. "And fame is wonderful."

"Usually, fame leads to some artists doing drugs and who knows what else." Ben told him. Klaus just waved him off, Allison was fixing her hair a bit for the pictures. Ben reassuring her that she looked fine. Elaine saw this, and looked down at her own hair. Did she need to fix it?

"You look fine too. Don't worry." Diego whispered. She smiled a bit, before tucking a bit of her hair behind her ear.

"Thanks." She whispered back. Soon enough Reginald stepped out of the car, out of the driver's seat, and soon Luther stepped out of the passenger's seat. A fan yelling that he was her favorite.

Ben, Diego, and Klaus walked out of the car on one side, while Allison and Elaine walked out of the other. Soon enough, Elaine saw a boy jump over the barricade, grabbing a hold of Allison's arm. Luther sped up in front of Elaine.

"Excuse me. I'm your biggest fan." The boy exclaimed. Allison looked lost yet panicked. Luther quickly grabbed onto the boy's shoulder, making him drop Allison's arm. Elaine right behind Luther.

"Hey, hey, hey. You're not supposed to be in here." Luther snapped at the boy. Elaine gently shoved Luther from the boy.

"Leave him alone." She snapped at him. Before turning to look down at the shorter boy. The boy was in some umbrella academy knock off clothes. Although Elaine's matching mask that well, matched with the other masks that the rest of the academy had. It could get a bit blurry to see, but she could see clearly that he made it himself. It was obvious that his knock off academy uniform somewhat, if not barely looked like her uniform/the rest of the academy's uniforms.