IV. SHOW AND TELL

(SHOW AND TELL)

"Okay that is pretty badass

"Okay that is pretty badass."

ELAINE THOUGHT Ben was a pretty chill guy, he seemed the nicest out of everyone. Klaus seemed also really nice, and kinda funny. She liked that about him. She hadn't really talked to the others. A brief conversation with the boy with a jaw that can cut paper. But finally, her thoughts on Diego. He seemed confident around her, she noticed how he stuttered sometimes while talking to his other siblings.

Either way, he seemed confident, and she felt like she can joke around or with him. By insulting each other, or just them 'hating' each other. Her thoughts were interrupted when Luther cleared his voice. "Well, since I'm leader I think I should go first."

Diego groaned and rolled his eyes "Here we go with the leader thing." He muttered under his breath.

Luther shot him a look before sighing and turning to Elaine "You'll go last since you're kinda considered as number eight."

Elaine nodded before noticing the girl with the bangs wasn't here. "Uh, quick question! Why isn't the girl with the bangs here?"

"Oh, you mean Vanya?"

Elaine nodded "Yeah, I mean shouldn't she be included? She is your sister."

"Nope, she may be our sister but she doesn't have any abilities, unlike us. She's just-"

"Ordinary..."Elaine finished for him. She nodded again, she assumed number Seven was Vanya. Either way, shouldn't she still be included? Elaine was slightly jealous of Vanya, due to the fact she was just....

Normal.

Elaine would do anything to be normal, she didn't like her Powers. She didn't like any of it. The rest of the kids don't seem to mind it. But she felt like a danger, she rather feel normal and ordinary, instead of feeling different. Instead of feeling...OUT of the ordinary.

"I feel like she should still be here." Elaine commented before the boy with the green eyes and again, Killer jaw, spoke up.

"See, she agrees. Vanya can still be here, but you guys are too stubborn." He then went to stand next to Elaine.

Luther sighed and looked down "Elaine that's Five, he's too stubborn to use his real name. And so he just wants to be called Five."

Elaine nodded while Five smiled at her. "Now lets get this show going."

Luther nodded before he looked around, he kneeled down, he raised his fist and punched the ground. It made a huge dent and Elaine stared with wide eyes. "Holy shit."