XXIV. OPEN THROAT

( OPEN THROAT )

"Something is blocking me

"Something is blocking me..."

WHAT A SAD SIGHT

That was what Elaine thought when They had found their leader, their number one, drinking away his sorrows. "Look." Five motioned time Luther. Elaine tsked, and shook her head. First his virginity, now this. They all walked to him, Elaine helping Five due to him limping. Like a grandpa.

"Trying a little hair of the dog, are we? Hm?" Klaus asked Luther.

"Leave me alone." Luther grumbled out. Diego sat down next to Luther. And waved the others off.

"Give us a minute." Elaine smiled at Diego, squeezing his shoulder.

"Okay, come on. Maybe they'll brood each other to death." Klaus scoffed. Elaine threw her head back in laughter. Before walking to the other side of the room. They leaned on the table, waiting for them.

"At least they're bonding in some way." She tilted her head.

"Probably deciding on who has a better tragic origin story." Klaus snorted out. Five gave him a look, but surprisingly, he let Elaine rest her arm on his shoulder. She watched them talk, feeling anxious as each minute passed. Allison was in danger and she was hoping, praying even, that Allison would end up being okay. A couple of seconds passed and Klaus pointed to his imaginary watch, looking at the two.

"They didn't say how long it would take." Elaine spoke. "They never talked peacefully before." She pointed out to Klaus. Diego nodded over to the three of them, Elaine read his lips. 'The guys, Red. That's fine' she waved at the both of them. Before booping Five's nose . Five smacked her hand away.

"I can literally break your hand in five different ways." Five looked up at her.

"We have two days until the apocalypse okay? We have a fifty-fifty chance of saving the world. Let me show you affection."

"Fine." Five scoffed. "But there is a limit...I'll allow whatever the hell you just did."

Elaine smiled. "It's called booping, and deal. I respect your boundaries and limits. I won't push it. Just don't try to kill me like last time." She teased.

"That was an accident—" Five scoffed at the end of his sentence. "Fine. Deal. I promise."

"Pinky promise?" She held her pinky out.