VIII. BLAST FROM THE PAST

(BLAST FROM THE PAST)

"Somebody was the favorite child"♕

"YOU KNOW, you could at least give me a warm welcome." Klaus turned around to see the sight of Elaine. He smiled widely and walked over to her, opening his arms wide he brought her into a hug. She closed her eyes and laughed a little before returning the hug. She patted his back and he let her go, but before placing two kisses on each of her cheeks.

"Oh my shits! It's been so long carrot top! How are you! How's the husband and kids!" He hugged her again, she pulled away afterwards and smiled at his enthusiasm.

"You know I don't have kids and a husband, and frankly. I've been good...you just got out of rehab?" She furrowed her eyebrows pointing at his wrist band.

"What? Oh damnit I thought I already took this off with Allison." He tripped ripping it but it wouldn't budge. He groaned and even used his teeth to take the thing off. Only throwing a tantrum in the end. He sighed and looked over at Elaine to see her raise her eyebrow.

"Need help?" She was very much amused at his tantrum trying to take off the band. It was funny but she knew it was annoying to him.

"Yes please." He breathed out, he was out of breath just by doing that. Elaine was not surprised, she knew Klaus. She nodded and smiled, taking out her hand from one of her pockets and faced it toward the wrist band. She flicked her hand and the thing broke, falling to the ground as Klaus cheered and clapped, jumping slightly up and down.

"Yay!"

She only smiled softly and a tiny laugh escaped from her mouth. "Maybe this time you won't go back?"

"Can't promise anything carrot top, it's the only thing that helps me from becoming the kid from the sixth sense movie. And trust me I DO NOT want that." He sighed. He looked back at her and patted the top of her head. "To many people bickering and screaming, asking me to contact their loved ones saying how they miss them. You know the usual."

Elaine stared at him for a while, hesitating to ask the dying question she wanted to ask. Ben. But she knew he probably didn't want to talk about him, he probably never hasn't seen him because of all the drugs and rehab to keep him 'stable' as he says. She also didn't want to put that type of pressure onto him.

"I'm glad to see you Klaus, I actually missed you." She smiled, maybe it wasn't the best thing to ask him right now. She just reunited with him again in a long time, she really did miss him and she didn't want their first conversation in years go wrong because she wanted to be selfish and ask the burning question about Ben.