XX. THE DAY THAT WASN'T

( THE DAY THAT WASN'T )

"He is in love with a mannequin

"He is in love with a mannequin."

NOT. THE. TIME.

That's what Elaine immediately thought of when she heard someone knock, multiple times. She groaned, shoving her pillow onto her face to maybe muffle our the pounding at the door. Until finally she screamed into the pillow and threw it aside. She sat upright, huffing. "What!" She yelled, Luther popped his head inside her room. She groaned, whining a bit as well as she fell back down on her bed.

"Family meeting, now. In the living room. Everyone is here. Get dressed, the world is ending in three days."

"That's enough time for me to go back to sleep right?" She smiled at him. He just walked out. She pouted, getting up. In three days, holy shit. How are the Kardashians supposed to finish their reality show contract by then. It honestly confused her. She stretched, brushing her hair and putting on her clothes from yesterday. Smelling the softener, well she didn't smell it. It was actually very noticeable to the nose. She stumbled down the stairs a bit. Cursing quietly when she finally reached the living room, greeting Allison by hugging her. She took a seat next to Klaus. She noticed Diego having a cast on his arm, how did he—he woke up early and Pogo fixed one up for him. Right.

"So...we're all here because of a certain issue." Luther spoke up. She yawned, resting against Klaus, he nudged her awake, to which she nudged him in return. That's until they started to practically push each other.

Luther cleared his throat, causing the both of them to stop, Elaine giggling and Klaus having a lazy smile on his face. "Wait, hold on, where's Vanya?" Elaine told Luther.

"Not important—"

"It is important, because it's Vanya. She's important too, Luther. Allison?" Elaine looked at Allison for at least some back up. The curly haired woman just looked in between her and Luther.