「006」

❝That was three years ago already, Shua. I won't hold any grudges towards you.❞ Minji lied. Hindi pa naman talaga siya okay sa pangyayaring 'yon. It was like something hit her when he opened up about that topic.

Jisoo's lip curved like one of his infamous smiles. Minji also know about his powers. He could actually tame her. Like no one ever did. He could only use that smile to make her at peace.

❝Dahil diyan, libre ko bayad.❞

❝Sadya. Iiwanan naman kita diyan e.❞ She joked. Jisoo chuckled and pulled out his wallet out of his pocket.

❝You're still a tightwit.❞  Biro ni Jisoo sa kaniya. Sumama naman ang tingin sa kaniya ni Minji pero hindi niya alam kung bakit ang cute ng tingin niya dito.

I never noticed she is actually cute.

❝Ikaw nag-aya diyan puta ka.❞ For other people, it is truly an unprofessional act when a doctor swears, specifically if it is a woman, pero sa mga panahong ito, Jisoo thought Minji would be really docile.

And he found this interesting.

❝I think I need to get rid of your swearing habit, Park Minji.❞

❝Luh pafall.❞ She whispered, not enough for Jisoo to hear what she had said.

❝Ha?❞

❝Wala, sabi ko tara na lustayin 'yang kayamanan mo.❞ She went off the car, followed by Jisoo. Pero bago pa man siya makapasok sa arcade, pinigilan na naman siya ni Joshua.

❝Ano na naman? Tanginerns namamawis na kamay ko!❞ She warned. But Jisoo, on the other hand, never let go of her hand.

She was waiting for him to speak but instead, he pulled her out for a hug, not minding he is actually a global idol and they were hugging each other on public.

Pafall ka talaga tangina.