Chapter 2- Broken Souls Collide

Note: I promise not all chapters are as cliche and poorly written as this one. I apologize, I must have rushed through this chapter without a care.

REECE

Math went by fast thanks to Violet's presence. Unfortunately, it was the only class I had with her. Second period was English and the moment I walked in, my attention was drawn to my desk which for some reason was being occupied. It was the apparent heartthrob from earlier, I assumed he was a new student seeing as I hadn't noticed him around before. Most people who went to this school steered clear from me, which included not sitting in my seat.

He didn't notice me approach him. His attention was focused on the conversation between a group of guys sitting behind him. I carelessly dropped my books on the desk, the loud disruption forced his eyes to find mine.

They were a beautiful shade of emerald, piercing through my dull brown ones. His raven hair—similar to Violet's—was trimmed shorter on the sides and back of his head while his hair on top laid fairly long and attractively unkept.

The universe sure did take its time on him.

That didn't change the fact that he was sitting in the wrong seat.

"Get out," my voice was monotone, as if being in his presence bored me to death. Although somehow, just gazing into his intense irises shook something in me.

I ignored it.

"Excuse me?" He questioned, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow. I clenched my jaw and in response he tilted his head curiously, I assumed he was trying to figure me out. He would be disappointed when he realized not even he could burn through the walls I've spent building up.

"You're in my seat, Move," I droned once more. A cheeky grin immediately spread across his face. He leaned forward, placing his elbow on the desk and supporting his head on his palm.

"You know, a please and thank you would be appreciated," he rose his eyebrows once more, except this time, it was in an expectant manner.

Like I was really about to say please and thank you to him.

I crossed my arms to prevent myself from knocking the dude out and narrowed my eyes.

His grin only grew.

"Just get the fuck out of my seat," I snapped, losing my patience. I believe I already mentioned I had a short temper.

"Dude, just do what she says, you are in her seat," one of the guys behind emerald eyes spoke up, I believed his name was Blake.

His gaze quickly shifted from mine to the asshat still in my seat. He seemed a bit wary of me and I couldn't help finding a bit of satisfaction in that. I wasn't one to get physical, but however unintentional it was, my RBF had a way of leaving people uncomfortable.

Emerald eyes looked confused and I was sure he was questioning why these tall muscular guys sat tense over someone such as myself. Still, he eventually raised his hands up as if surrendering and got up to sit somewhere else.

Somewhere else just so happened to be the seat next to mine, which was already taken.

"Move," he bluntly told the brunette, whose been sitting next to me since the beginning of the semester. "Please," he added as soon as he realized his rude remark. I almost snorted at the ridiculousness of it. The brunette began grabbing her books to move when I interjected.

"Rebecca is it?" I questioned and continued before she could answer. "You can stay seated, emerald eyes here is new. He can move to the unoccupied seat near the front of the class," I gestured towards the raven haired male who I still didn't know the name of.