Chapter 10- Broken Noses

REECE

I was currently struggling to carry an intoxicated teenage boy with muscles that made him weigh double the amount I weighed. Wesley's arm was wrapped around my shoulder and he leaned on me as we stumbled out of Jacob's house. I grunted in frustration, stopping us in the middle of the pathway as I needed to catch my breath.

"Fuck's sake Wesley, for not being a fat fuck you sure do weigh a fucking ton," I hissed, really wanting to push his ass to the ground. Wesley chuckled, leaning his head on top of mine.

"That was a lot of 'fucks' in one sentence," he slurred, as if not concerned with my struggles to hold up his weight. I sighed before asking Wesley where he parked his car and leaning him against his passenger door. I stepped back and stuck my hand out to him.

"Give me your car keys," I demanded, but he only looked at me in bewilderment and then proceeded to shake his head furiously.

"I'm not giving you my keys girl, you might wreck my car," his voice had risen a few octaves, and I swear all he needed to do was snap his fingers in a 'z' pattern to complete his sassy attitude.

"The only 'wreckage' you'll have to deal with is a pair of bruised balls if you don't pass me your damn keys in three seconds," I gritted out, my lack of patience kicking in.

I stuck out my hand again with more emphasis this time. Wesley looked from my face to my hand and back to my face in complete horror, before slowly taking his keys out of his pocket and gently placing them in my palm, retracting his hand at Usain Bolt speed.

"Moody little elf" I heard him mutter under his breath as I unlocked the car and opened the passenger door for him.

"Make fun of my height again and I'll purposely crash your car." My short height was something I absolutely hated about myself, it gave others the impression that they could fuck with me.

Wesley only grinned at my threat, a twinkle in his eyes as he bent down a significant amount to be level with my face and patted my head like a dog.

"Cute moody little elf," he added before standing up to his full height, my face becoming level with his chest once again. I wasted no time in kicking his shin and he leapt back with a yelp.

"Oowww woman, that's gonna leave a bruise in the morning," he hissed, rubbing his aching shin and glaring in my direction.

"That was the idea," I stated dully, glaring at him as he slid into the passenger seat, still rubbing his shin. I bent down and leaned over him to secure his seatbelt.

"You smell good, is that cologne? Whose cologne is that? Cause it sure as hell isn't mine," he shortly ranted in a slur; I shook my head at his nosiness.

"It's mine you dingus, I hate the smell of perfume," I explained, clicking the seat belt in and purposely slamming the door shut to get on his nerves. When I got into the driver's side, Wesley was muttering something about "taking my anger out on his 'baby' for no reason." I ignored his complaints, turning the car on and starting our short journey home.

The ride was silent for a few moments before Wesley suddenly cleared his throat. I glanced over to find him eyeing me mischievously, a glint of playfulness in his eye. I squinted in suspicion.

"What," I muttered. He scooted closer to the middle console, resting his elbow on it and his head in his palm, grinning.

"For what it's worth Reece, I'm quite glad you're bite size, I've always had a gag reflex," he said, laughing at his own joke. I looked at him as if he was absolutely bonkers, not believing the dirty innuendo behind the joke.