Chapter 10

* About One Month Later*

I finished packing my things and threw all of my suitcases on the bed next to Ash's. We were leaving tomorrow. It was already 11:45 at night, and I was tired.

"Why did we throw all of these on the bed? We have to go to sleep," I laughed as I threw the suitcases on the floor. I climbed into bed. Ash layed down next to me a few minutes later. He kissed me passionately.

"Happy four months, baby," he whispered seductively. Oh Gawd. Not this again.

But, I felt as if I was ready now. I had thought about it ever since that one day a month ago when he had tried. And, come on, it's Ashley Purdy, what else did I expect? I decided that, as long as I loved him-- and he had waited four months, then he must love me, too-- it was okay. This time, I gave into him.

I rolled over on top of him and kissed him back. I could feel him smiling as he kissed me. I giggled as his strong arms wrapped around me and rolled us over so that he was on me. He kissed my nose and then I kissed his nose. We probably looked stupid, but I didn't care. This was fun. I giggled as he kissed down my neck and sent electricity through me. I tugged at his shirt and he slipped it off in one swift move. Then when I realized that he was trying to take mine off, I stopped.

"Umm..." I murmured as I tried to keep my shirt on.

Ashley stopped and realized that I was uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"No, it's not you," I interrupted. "It's just... Well, I'm... not... comfortable with... myself," I laughed nervously as I realized how stupid that sounded.

Ashley frowned and looked in my eyes. "Emma Mardy, you are beautiful. And I love you. Nothing will ever change that," and then all of my fears melted away as I saw the honesty in his eyes.

I smiled as a tear threatened to spill over. "Thank you Ashley, I love you too," I muttered into his skin as I kissed his cheek. He took advantage of my vulnerable moment and slipped my shirt off. I frowned at him, but he just flashed an adorable grin, which melted my frown.

(AN: No, I will not go into detail of this, I just need to make the chapter longer, so that's why I'm going this far x)

His hands travelled all over my skin. By now, we were both only covered in the blanket and eachother's skin. I felt so close to Ashley now, and I loved it. I could never imagine being like this with anyone else. And right in that moment, I knew that Ashley was the one for me.

"Ashley," I whispered as his lips touched the bottom of my neck.

"Yes, love?" he asked sweetly.

"I love you. So much," I mumbled as his lips crushed to mine.

"I love you more," he whispered as his lips touched my ear.

(AN: I had to put this in here because of Ash's rep. I couldn't change Ash too much (x He may not be a player anymore, but he still loves... well you know (x So anyways, I'm sorry for how awkward this is, but I had to put it in here because it's Ashley Purdy.)