Chapter 14

I woke up to Chris singing, or screaming I should say, Immaculate Misconception. I guessed he was practicing for the show tonight.

Wait.

Why was Chris in the BVB bus...?

And then all of last nights event came crashing back down and I sat up quickly as I started to freak out.

Ricky sat up next to me.

Oh god, I had slept in Ricky Olson's bunk with him?!

"Shh, it's okay, Emma, calm down," he murmured soothingly as he hugged me tightly.

"Okay, I think I'm okay.." I mumbled as I looked down at my skinny jeans and BVB shirt. I frowned. "Shit," I mumbled. First of all, I needed to go get my stuff from the BVB bus, and I didn't really feel like doing that. Second, now everytime I listened to my favoritie band, I would start flipping out and sobbing because it would remind me of him...

I shook the thought from my head and Ricky asked, "What?"

"All of my bags are in the BVB bus.. and I don't feel like going there," I pouted.

Ricky's smile confused me. "Actually, after bringing you here last night, I went and got your stuff. All of the guys, except... well you know... asked what was going on, because he wouldn't come out of his bunk, and they couldn't find you. So I told them what happened. They were... pretty pissed, to put it mildly. So, it looks like you're staying here with us for the rest of the tour," he winked.

"Thank you," I blushed as I thought about sleeping in Ricky's bunk for the next half of a month.

Oh great, only half of a month left. Then I'd have to go pack up all of my stuff from Ash's room and leave... but where was I going to go?

I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"What's wrong, Em?" I winced at the nickname Ash used.

"It's... nothing.." I mumbled.

"Come on, you can tell me," he said as his eyes grew wide and he put a pouty face on. How was I supposed to resist that?

"I don't know what to do," I blurted, and then I explained everything; my parent's death, the Tyler situation, my grandmother's death, not having anywhere to go, everything.

"Shit, Emma, I'm so sorry," he said, and I just groaned again.

"Everyone says that," I groaned, and then we both laughed.

"Well what am I supposed to say? 'Gee, Emma! I wish I had a life like yours!'" He said. Which caused us to laugh again.

There is no way to recover.

You told me there is no other.

The surface is getting hotter.

I'll shove your head under water.

But I won't ever let you drown.

No, I won't ever let you down.

Cuz I am my enemy.

The water's up to the knee.

I never wanted nothing from you.

Yes I do, yes I do.

My engine's running on dry.

My head's so fucked up inside.

Shut up, I know.

I said so.

My phone started blaring my ringtone, Water by Breaking Benjamin, and I looked to see that Ashley was calling for the millionth time. I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't deny the pain that washed through me, and the saddness that swept over me.

I wanted nothing more than to be with him, but I couldn't just give him another chance to see the same thing happen. Because then he'd just keep doing it if he knew I'd keep taking him back.

Ricky quickly took the phone from my hand and unplugged it (Aww, he had even plugged my phone into the charger) and clicked the answer button.

Before Ash could say anything, Ricky said, "Sorry, but Emma doesn't wish to speak to you. She wants nothing more to do with you. She will be moving in with me, for the rest of the tour, and after the tour, so please don't call her phone again, she is done and over you," he said and then hung up the phone.

I just stared at him. Was I really moving in with him?

Another thing was this; BVB lived in a house together, but most bands don't do that. So, if Motionless didn't, then I'd be living in a house with just Ricky Olson.

He smiled at me. I slowly smiled back. "I don't live far from the BVB house, so I can drive you over to get your stuff when we get back to town," he explained as he jumped off of the bunk and helped me down.

I still couldn't speak.

I was moving in with the Ricky Olson!!!!

"Whoa, calm down, there," he blushed and I blushed too. Had I really just said that out loud? I cursed myself internally. This was so embarassing.

But I was so happy, I forgot about everything else.

It's not like we were together, but just being close enought to Ricky to live with him was insane!

"So.." I said casually after a few minutes of awkward silence. "Does anyone else live with you?"

"Balz," he said. "But he's looking for his own place. He should be out soon. Then you can have your own room," he winked. And then I realized that until Balz was out, I'd be sleeping with Ricky..

Holy. Fuck.

I took a shower and got ready for the day. Then I did some laundry, since I was almost out of clean pants, and then went and sat on the couch by Ricky. Chris was on the other side of me, Devin was getting ready, Balz was eating, Angelo was on the phone, and Ryan was nowhere to be found.

Ricky put his arm around me and I cuddled up next to him. It felt nice. And right. Like how a friend would comfort a friend in need.

And I was definitely a friend in need.

I was woken up to the door slamming shut. Ryan was now inside the bus, out of breath.

"Ashley is.... on his way.... over here.... to talk to you," he panted and pointed at me.

Shit.

"I'll handle this," Ricky said calmly. "Go wait in the bunk," he whispered to me.

I got up and slowly walked to the bunk as Ricky opened to door to invite Ashley in.

Sorry it's so short, but I thought this was a good ending. I'll be writing for like 4 hours straight today so expect a lot of updates (;