Chapter 16

"Emma, wake up, there's an hour till show time. And I forgot to give you this," Ricky whispered to me.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked at Ricky's pretty face and smiled. He handed me a paper and I opened it.

My stomach churned at what I read. It was the suicide note I had written when I had planned to kill myself. It had been taped back together. There was another note with it.

Emma,

You know how it feels. This just proves it. Please don't leave me. I love you. With my whole being. You mean everything to me. Without you... I don't know what to do. I don't know if I can do anything. Please, Emma, believe me when I say that nothing happened. I could never cheat on you. You mean everything to me. You are my world. Please don't leave me. I love you.

~Ashley

"How did he get this.." I murmured as I looked at my suicide note.

I felt completely sick to my stomach. I looked at his note to me, then back to the suicide note.

Ricky must've noticed something was going on, because he asked, "Emma, are you okay?" I shook my head no and just continued to stare at the papers.

"Holy shit," I yelled and jumped out of the bunk. "I have to go somewhere. You get ready for the show," I instructed and ran out the door.

I ran to the BVB bus, but Andy said Ash had left a while ago. "Fuck," I screamed as I took off running, just looking around for him. I ran to a part that was practically empty, and at a table, there was Ashley.

"Ashley!" I yelled.

He turned around and looked at me with the same dead expression.

"Oh God, Ashley I thought you had..." I trailed off. I started crying relieved tears as he just stared at me. I sat next to him and he didn't say anything. "Look, I was thinking about what you said--"

"It doesn't really matter," he said in a low, emotionless voice. "I cheated on you," he said as his dead eyes met my tear-filled ones. "And I can never forgive myself..." he trailed off.

And that's when I noticed the razor blade... as it slid across his wrist.

Sorry it's short and sad D: but it'll get better... sort of... nevermind, you'll see :D