Episode 1

Beomgyu

I came to school with my bestfriend, Taehyun. Whenever we came to school there's always girls admiring his innocent look. He just shyly smiled everytime he was greeted.

Lina: Taehyun, I bring you a lunch box today! Eat well~

Taehyun: Thank you...

She blushed after he take the lunch box from her hand and shyly ran away. In fact, she's older than Taehyun but she act like she's younger. That's cute.

Since Taehyun is my junior, we seperate to get on each other's class. I walk to my locker before going to class; taking textbooks that I might need for lesson.

Suddenly a fruity scent distract myself to look at the one who own that attractive scent. I look at my left and I just froze in awe. It was, Minji.

Should I say "hi?" Or should I ask "how are you?" Or walk with her to class? Urgh,I wanna communicate with her.

Broo~

I bit my lower lip and close my eyes tight. Ready for an impact.

*Bang!

Beomgyu: Ouch, that hurts... can you stop pushing me to something that will hurt me?

I said to Yeonjun who always greet me by pushing my body. He should be glad he's my bestfriend or else I guess now he's already in an ambulance.

I look at Minji who was leaving with Ryujin. Hmm, not today again. Yeonjun just laughs and hit my shoulder before answering my question.

Yeonjun: But I never push you to the reality tho

*Dhup!

He hold his forehed by both of his hands and growl in pain.

Yeonjun: Can you stop flicking my forehead? It hurts!

Beomgyu: Serve you right

He hold me by my shoulder and we together walk to our class. We come just right before Mrs Ju got in. She's not that strict, its just sometimes we dont want to mess with the most calm person.

I get to my seat which is at the back of the class; right corner. People tend to lose focus if they sit beside window but not me. I'm not losing focus because of the outside world, I'm losing my focus to the world beside me.

Ryujin

Minji: I heard that Mrs Ju will no longer teaching us next week

She said as she take her maths textbook from her locker. Mrs Ju knew us so well, if she left other teacher will replace her. What if they can't understand the situation as well as Mrs Ju understand it?

Ryujin: Whoever will replace her, I hope they can understand us

Minji: I hope so, come on... Lets get in class

Once we sat on our own seat,I turn around to face Minji who was sitting right behind me.

Ryujin: Minji, I wanna watch a movie this afternoon, are you in?

Minji: As long as it was your treat, then I am always fine

I just nods. Its hard for me to go by myself at this situation. The world is too cruel nowadays. That's it.

Beomgyu

Its lunch time and I'm waiting for Taehyun outside of his class. I really need to tell him about something.

Taehyun: Gyu? Did you really wait for me?

Beomgyu: Of course!

With that we walk at the hallway that were heading to our college's mini garden.

Beomgyu: Taehyun, I think I have a crush on this girl but I dont know should I confess or not

Taehyun: What? Suddenly?

Beomgyu: I've been crushing on her since I become her classmate. This time I become more distracted because she sit beside me! As you know I dont have any dating experience before. I want her but I dont want to dissapoint her, you get me?

Taehyun: Calm down... which girl are you talking about?

Beomgyu: Minji? Chae Minji to be more exact

His jaw dropped and his mouth were opened wide.

Taehyun: That girl?! Your classmate?! She's kind! You need to confess right now! How perfect you guys will be! AAAAAA!

His scream make me wanna hide from people around me that have their eyes on both of us.

Beomgyu: I want to but-

Taehyun: Come on, she always be at the garden during lunch time!

He grab my hand and we ran together to the mini garden. My heart beat increases its speed as I saw Minji with Ryujin sitting together at the bench.

Taehyun: Excuse me noona, do you have a boyfriend?

He asked calmly as he was only 3 feet apart from Minji and Ryujin. Both of them made an eye contact before looking back at Taehyun with curious expression.

I just stay 10 feet apart from them because I know my mind will go blank if I were standing right infront of her.

Taehyun: Aha, caught you! I'm just kidding... Beomgyu wanna tell you something

He turn around and walk towards me with a smile. I don't wanna go any more closer but Taehyun just drag me to stand near Minji.

Minji: Sure, Gyu? What's the thing you wanna tell me that you cant wait till we got in class?

Beomgyu: U-uh.. Minji, I want to meet. I mean, I want to talk. Yes talk to you. For a while, can I?

Minji: Okay.. Ryujin, excuse us for a moment

Ryujin: Okay

Ryujin left, so do Taehyun. But from the corner of my eyes I can see they are stopping at the door, waiting for us.

The beads of sweat can't really help me to not look so nervous.

Minji: Why are you sweating so hard?

She takes out a tissue from her pocket and wipe off the sweat on my forehead for me. It just make my heart beat faster that I can hear it, probably Minji does too.

I grab her arm and put it down, wanting her attention to focus at what I'm going to tell her.

Beomgyu: Minji, actually I just wanted to say that I like you, I mean.. I love you. Since I'm still a freshman!

Minji: I see,okay

Cold. Is this what girl usually respond after someone confess his feelings towards her? Seems weird. Or did she just reject me?

Beomgyu: So? That's it? What do you feel about me?

Minji: I'll tell you after spending more time with you

Beomgyu: Sorry, what?

Minji: Grab my attention.. see you in class!

What does she mean by grab her attention, do I need to be infront of her all the time or what? I'm clueless.