Episode 12

I grab two fist of my hair showing how frustated I am towards that secret admire for Minji.

Beomgyu: My blood is boiling right now

Minji: Don't be... I won't fall for him anyway

Beomgyu: Yet

I turn my body to face my teacher who was just walk in. I am completely pissed right now at that guy but why am I getting mad at Minji.

Its okay if it was other guy but this is so unfair that I have to face the ultimate gang in thus school. In addition, they don't share the exact charm.

Choi San;
Cancer, 175cm, boy crush

Choi Soobin;
Sagittarius, 185cm, gentle

Choi Chanhee;
Taurus, 175cm, cute

I could say they can make everyone whipped no matter what their gender are. My body may be in class but my mind is somewhere else.

Time passes so quickly when I'm not paying attention and minding my own business. I get out of the class without Minji by my side as always. I just need my time for a bit.

☁️Minji☁️

He may be or not realize I was following him from behind. He was heading to the field and its pretty sad to see him like this to be honest.

Beomgyu: Until when should you stay behind me instead of beside me? Hm, Chae Minji?

Well, he knew. I take a big step to get beside him and walk over the field. He didn't talk or make any sound either, he just walk and remain silence.

 He didn't talk or make any sound either, he just walk and remain silence

Minji: Beomgyu

Beomgyu: Hm?

Minji: Are you gonna stay quiet for the whole time or what?

Beomgyu: I don't know, I am just mad

Minji: About what?

He turn around and look at me with a frown.

Beomgyu: You!

I gasped at his word, it was me who made him mad. I pout and lower my gaze to the grass I'm standing on.

A warm touch from Beomgyu's index finger made me flinch a little; slowly he rise my chin up to look directly to his eyes.

Beomgyu: Why are you so adorable? No wonder that sly boy got attracted to you! Its a no no, you are mine and mine only

Minji: But they are good looking

Beomgyu: Am I not?

He move his hand to both of his side and tilt his head a little.

Minji: Did I say that you're not? You're the most good looking guy I ever met!

Beomgyu: Really?

His cute smile flashes in instant and I could see his eyes are shimmering as he look at me.

Minji: Yes

Beomgyu: Ah this is so frustating

Minji: Again? Now what? Bbamgyu... Gyu?

His straight face soften once again but this time he's taking off his jacket and make me wear it, not forgetting the hood as his last touch.

Beomgyu: Here wear my jacket, I cant let other man see you this cute, its only me who can be the only witness

He hold onto the hood from both sides near my cheeks; pulling it so it would cover what he actually want yo do. His soft lips touches mine for few seconds before we could hear a scream.

☁️Beomgyu☁️

I was giving Minji a peck on her lips when I could hear a scream.

Its a sport field, not love field!

I let go of the hood I'm holding and saw four figure coming towards us. Could that be the teacher on petrol? If so my clean record would be in such a big trouble.

The sunlight that came from them make them look like that one scene in 'Goblin'. I even could hear the background music already.

I tried to make my vision clear and manage to capture someone.

Beomgyu: Yeonjun?

Then followed by the other three, slowly one by one get to my sight; San, Soobin and Chanhee.

Yeonjun: Is that Minji? You guys kissed? In middle of school field?

He mimed and I just bite my lips to make him close his mouth tight. I scan them one by one to see who is San, Soobin and Chanhee.

Soobin: You know him? Yeonjun?

Yeonjun: He is my classmate...

Beomgyu: I'm Choi Beomgyu

San: He's a Choi

He said under his breath to Soobin yet the quiet atmosphere make it so easy to hear.

Soobin: Who's that?

Beomgyu: Who?

Soobin: The one you just kissed

I look behind me and saw not even a single figure; finding out Minji already step up from my other side in seconds.

Slowly she took the hood off and rise up her gaze to face the squad.

Minji: Hello, I'm Chae Minji... Nice to meet you guys, sorry if the scene you guys just saw is really disturbing and make you uneasy

I take this chance to analize each of them, San look at Minji, Minji look at Soobin, Soobin look at Yeonjun, Yeonjun look at Chanhee, Chanhee look at me, I look at everyone. Everyone keep on changing gaze.

Soobin: Yes, it really make me uneasy

So, it was Choi Soobin then. Minji's secret admire is Soobin, but yet his look didn't show that he was uneasy.

Beomgyu: Why would you feel uneasy?

Soobin: How could you kiss my friend's crush?!

I frown and that's when San came forward and throw a fist. The last thing I see before falling to the ground was Minji getting away by someone but I couldn't see who is it, all four of the guy were facing their back towards me.

Who is he?