Episode 14

I look around and just realize that Yeonjun isn't with us. Its not a big problem but why did Chanhee mention it like Yeonjun have no other life to live.

Soobin: Just let him be, its not his first time walking back home alone... You brought up everything to be mad about, are you still angry?

Chanhee: I know where to stop, but it will took time for me to forget Minji

San: About Beomgyu, don't you think it will make you harder to move on if he join us?

Chanhee: Forget it, four of us us good enough already...

We get back to our own home. I close the door behind me and went straight to my room. Well, if that's the end then it will really be an end.

☁️Beomgyu☁️

Its been six month since I'm in relationship with Minji and I get used to it already. Yeonjun also spend his time back with us as usual.

It was our semester break and I'm planning to bring Minji out somewhere. But I dont want it to be just a regular date, I want a date that Minji wouldn't forget.

She was writing something in her journal as we wait the train to arrive at our destination. I just grab her left hand and play with her fingers; she didn't mind at all since we always do that to each other.

15 minutes has passed since our depart. Minji have no idea where are we heading to so she just stay unbothered since it was everything were already arranged by me. But I could sense her curiousity ever since we depart.

Minji: Can't you just at least tell me where are we heading to? At least tell me the district

Beomgyu: We are almost there... just wait okay? You can sleep now since you barely get any sleep last night

Minji: Okay

She was holding back her yawns since we get in the train, she's so tired because she did last minute packing. Not only last minute, she also bring a lot with an excuse she will not panic if she don't have some things, more is always better than less.

She's sleeping and that's the cutest thing I ever saw this day. I've seen her sleeping a lot of times but I just wanted to hype my girl up like what she deserved to get.

I took pictures of her in every angle, keeping it as a sweet memories in my mind and heart. I pack up our things back in our own bags because I knew we are about to get there. We are near to our destination so I stand up and went to the toilet. Letting go what I need to let go.

Minji

I woke up because of the sound that people around me made, the train stops and some passengers are leaving already.

But I'm all alone. Nothing infront of me, not even my journal or Beomgyu. My palm starts to get sweaty and cold beads of sweats were forming on my forehead.

Minji: Relax Minji... maybe he's just away for a while

I took a very deep breath because I feel so light headed and about to vomite. Why do I need to go through this? I didn't ask to get this kind of things.

Someone tap my shoulder and make me flinch. It was Beomgyu standing infront of me with worried expression.

Beomgyu: You're shivering..

Minji: I-its cold!

He tilted his head and take our bags before holding me by my shoulders to get off the train. He stop somewhere and make me face him.

Beomgyu: Is there a guy who disturb you while I was gone?

Minji: No, it was just... the air-conditioner is a bit strong

Beomgyu: But you are sweating

Minji: Please don't you ever leave me alone like that ever again!!!

After I hit his chest with my fist, I burst to tears. I was so scared. He pull me to a hug and patted my head gently for a few times.

Beomgyu: I'm sorry if I make you worried or scared... I'm really sorry

His lips give my forehead a soft peck and he wipe my tears gently; calming me down. We continue to get to the real destination. We ride a taxi for 5 minutes and we arrive at one park.

Its not like a regular place, the scenery was so beautiful, the flower is blooming and I swear that's the most breathtaking scene I ever seen.

Minji: Is this the reason why you didnt tell me where we are heading?

Beomgyu: Yeah... first lets take a picture there

He point at a tree and grabs my hand. The cold metal fits perfectly on my finger, it makes me wonder how he could get the right size for the ring.

Beomgyu: Its a couple ring, I have one as well... Lets take a picture of it shall we?

I take out my phone and take a few picture of the ring.

All we do is fooling aroud, taking pictures and creating memories

All we do is fooling aroud, taking pictures and creating memories. I feel easy around him, all I wanna do is to be by his side. Forever.

Beomgyu: Let me take a picture of you

Minji: You sure? I'm ugly

Beomgyu: I'll bite your cheeks if you say you are ugly again

I pouts and poses as Beomgyu click the shutter. Both of us sit down and check all the photos we have been taking ever since we arrived.

Minji: Wow I look cute in this picture

Beomgyu: You look cute in real life too

He smiles. Warm feelings flow all over my body. He's indeed an angel, I can't never let him go.