Episode 19

Minji: Lets break up

Am I hearing that right? Break up? Because I left her alone? I think I deserve this but can't she forgive me and give me second chance.

Beomgyu: W-why?

My breath stucked on my throat. I feel like dying! She's my first love after all yet I couldn't keep her.

Minji!

I turn around at see Ryujin bursting in Minji's room. Followed by Yeonjun behind her.

Minji: Go! All of you! You guys never take serious of what I say! I'll face this again sooner or later, I knew it already!

Ryujin's hand reaches Minji's head fast; flicking it.

Ryujin: Cut it off~ You're not good at acting at all

Acting? Did Minji just act on the Monophobia part only or the break up part only? Or both? What's going on~

Minji: But he cried...

She said as she point at me who has tears flowing non-stop.

Beomgyu: Of course I cried!

Minji smiled and wipe the tears off me, making me also do the same to her.

Beomgyu: So you didn't mean it at all isn't it?

Minji: Are you out of your mind? I would be crazy if I broke up with you

She cupped my cheeks and give me a peck on my lips. We lean on each other's forehead, feeling of calm rush in me.

Minji: I'm just disappointed that you dont take my words seriously... But! Its still my fault, I didn't tell you the reason why

Beomgyu: Please don't do that again

Yeonjun

They lean on each other's forehead, what a love birds.

Deep inside, I was jealous. I want to do that too. I grab Ryujin's arm and pull her outside.

Ryujin: Whyyyy?

Yeonjun: Its their privacy, do we need to intefere?

Ryujin: She's my bestfriend after all

I cupped her chubby cheeks and pinch them slightly.

Yeonjun: Beomgyu is my bestfriend too!

She just pouts and damn, she's cute.

Yeonjun: I love you

Ryujin: Really?

Yeonjun: No, I was joking!

I playfully walk away and she just jump on my back; resulting me to fall on the ground.

Yeonju : Ouch?

Ryujin: I love you too

She says up close. Our nose touches and she close her eyes, I get the idea and lean closer.

WHAT!

Both of us look over at the direction of the voice, I gulped. It was Beomgyu and Minji with their mouth wide open. We stand up right away.

Ryujin: I fall over him! Nothing less, nothing more

Seeing her making excuses makes me uncomfortable. We should make our relationship open. I grab her shoulder and pull her closer to me.

Yeonjun: You mean fall in love with me?

Minji: Aww... Ryujin's room is always empty though, feel welcomed to use it

I just look at Ryujin who was flustered.

Yeonjun: Its cold outside, lets get in

Ryujin: It was you who bring me outside

I pull her by her arms but she pull me back to her. The whole situation is like bouncing ball from a wall.

Ryujin: Wait, if my room is empty... that means they both sleep at Minji's room isn't it?

Yeonjun: Its their privacyyyyy

I said as my hands hold her shoulder, shaking her petite body gently.

☁Beomgyu☁

We get in Minji's room and sit on the bed. I just lean on her shoulder like a little kid and enjoy her frangrance.

Beomgyu: Wow, I have no idea about them

Minji: Such a cute couple.. We all 4 used to be friends, now we are couples

Beomgyu: Well, soon... Should we get married together?

Minji's pupil grew in size, nodding like a little kid.

Minji: Lets tell them!

Beomgyu: Soon.. Now lets talk about Taehyun

The smile on her face dissapeared in flash.

Minji: Taehyun? Why? Is he alright?

Beomgyu: I shouldn't tell you this but its a happy news anyway... Taehyun's mom, were locked in prison for 10 years

Minji: Prison? Why?? Oh no, I feel bad for Taehyun... But why is that a happy news you bastard?!

She cut me off. I patted her head to calm her down, she looks worried and mad.

Beomgyu: Calm down... You dont have to feel bad because, she's out this week! The reason why she's in prison is unknown, even Taehyun don't know

Minji: Is it good to meet her? I mean you are the one who raise Taehyun up all these year isn't it?

Beomgyu: I think so? I live with him since he was a little kid

Minji: In any chance, do you know what his mom's name?

She says; curiousity can be seen clearly on her face.

Beomgyu: I think its Kang Jiwon.. if I'm not mistaken

Minji: J-Jiwon?