Episode 22

I arrange a second meeting for Minji, Taehyun and their mom before Minji graduates. I want them to know each other better. It was near to both neighborhood so it won't be a problem to both side to come.

Beomgyu: Minji, wake up... We are meeting your mom and Taehyun today

She whined and I laughed, she really hate to wake up that much. I just kiss her on her forehead before leaving to take a bath first.

I check myself out and I think I should dye my hair black to look smart. My brown hair looks so messy and uneven. So later I will leave Minji with them first and get my hair done, while I'm doing that they can have some family talks. Great!

Just after I finish washing myself, I get to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Sound of water splashing tells me that Minji is in the bathroom.

An hour passed and now we are on our way to the café. I just can't stop looking at Minji, she brights differently now. Her pastel coloured top make her face shines more and shows her beauty perfectly.

Beomgyu: You're pretty

Minji: Suddenly? Are you okay Beomgyu?

Beomgyu: I am, I just want to cherish you

She smiled and hold my hand a little bit gentle now. I am lucky to have her, for real. If I let go of this chance, I will be the most stupid person on earth.

As soon as both of us infront of the café I tap onto Minji's shoulder. She raised her eyebrows and I point at my hair and the saloon.

Minji: Why?

Beomgyu: I wanna get my hair done, Taehyun and your mom already sitting down inside... I wanna look good

Minji: You already look good

Beomgyu: I also want you to spend time privately with them... That's why I want to get to somewhere else first

She nods and get in the café while I going straight to the saloon across the road. Each step feels wrong like something bad gonna happen. I keep on checking the car while crossing the road incase that was the problem. But the feelings still there.

Beomgyu: Strange, should I get back to the café?

☁️Yeonjun's POV☁️

I come back home with a smile plastered on my face. While in the other hand, someone look at me with straight face as I step in; Soobin.

Yeonjun: What?

Soobin: Why did you let Beomgyu have Minji? You do know that Chanhee want her so bad right? Did you ever consider about his feelings?

He said as he take the last sip of his grape vitamin juice.

Yeonjun: Do you think the opinion was up on me? It was Minji's choice and if Chanhee really want Minji that bad, then why don't he make the first move and just confessed right away instead of giving tonnes if hint?

I just get back home, just to be greeted by a stupid childish fight. How worse can my life be? I should move out as soon as possible if this continues.

Soobin: I know you also like Minji all along, but Chanhee would've accept it if it was you who will end up be with Minji! But guess what? It's Beomgyu who get her! Chanhee rather lost Minji to you than that Beomgyu guy

My soul and me just let out a deep sigh to how stupid Soobin's words are.

Yeonjun: Just how much you hate Beomgyu? He never ever talk to you before but why did you sounds like you've hate him for years?

Soobin: If only you stop Beomgyu, Chanhee will be able to get Minji by now.. Effort matters! Chanhee spend a lot of time and money-

Yeonjun: Are you gonna say Beomgyu didn't spend time and money on Minji? Don't it ever come to your mind that it could be the main reason why Minji accept him? Answer my questions, idiot!

Eventually he shut his mouth but that only last for few seconds before he started to talk again.

Soobin: If Chanhee find out about this, he will for sure kick you out

Yeonjun: If that will make everyone stop putting the blame on me and I can live in peace then yes, please kick me out... Being in the best Choi line in school won't give me a better life in the future

I smack the table hard and about to walk upstairs, that's when he start to talk again.

Soobin: Fine, if that's what you wish... Then I think you shouldn't know what Chanhee are up to in an hour

Yeonjun: What?

I get back down the five stairs that I climbed up earlier.

Soobin: You have no rights to know, you are a betrayer

My heart feels like burning in the hottest temperature ever. I ran to him and grab him by his collar. I can't stand his barks any longer.

Yeonjun: Tell me what is it or else I'll break your fingers

Soobin: Oh no... I'm so scared! Should I tell you that Chanhee is going to propose Minji today infront of her mother? Oops- I just did! Oh my god

Yeonjun: Son of a bitch

I get out of the house and ran as fast as I could to where Minji is even though it was thirty minutes away by walking.

My legs are getting weak as I get closer to the café. I saw Beomgyu also heading towards the same café but his steps were sooweras he step in the café before me.

I catch my breath and about to talk to Beomgyu, at the moment I look at him his eyes are already red looking at the direction infront of him.

The scene infront of both of us really triggered our soul to the maximum level. Chanhee get down on one knee infront of Minji while holding a ring.

Minji's back were facing us so she wouldn't realize our presence. I eventually able to made an eye contact with Chanhee and he immediately stand up; holding both of Minji's shoulder and pull her to a kiss while turning their body so Beomgyu could see clearly the scene Chanhee planned all along.

Both mine and Beomgyu's feet feels so heavy to move that we froze on the spot; speechless. Chanhee pull away from the one-sided kiss and stare into Minji's eyes deeply.

Chanhee: As long as you are not his wife, I still have the chance to be with you...