Episode 11

I do admit that I'm jealous over that gift, it was a ring and it fits Minji's finger so well. Who is the other Choi besides me and Yeonjun?

Could it be really Yeonjun himself? But Minji said it was not his handwriting and Yeonjun himself admit that he only love Minji as a sister.

I walk down the alley and my eyes caught a few figures near the hall, I could hear them laughing and joking. Taehyun is having mentoring class, Yeonjun is absent today and Minji is with Ryujin so I am all alone.

What if the ring didn't fit?

I gasped as I hear that phrase. I stop my step and turn around to walk over to where that voice came from. I took a quick glace at their badge and it was quiet shocking, all three of them have the same family name; its a whole Choi squad.

The bell rang and I grunt a little because I can't figure out who's the owner of that voice. I couldn't concentrate well in class and its stressing me out.

Minji: Gyu, are you okay?

Beomgyu: I'm not sure

Minji: We will talk about this at home

She said before concentrating back to the knowledge Mr Yoo try to deliver equally on each of us.

💌

I just remain silence even after coming back from home. In my mind is only anger to myself because I couldn't recall their names.

In my mind, there are only 최ㅅ ,최ㅅㅂ ,최ㅊㅎ floating around. I could only remember that and the fact that all three of them are good looking makes me down more.

Minji: Beomgyu, we have been sitting here quietly for 15 minutes

Beomgyu: Sorry, I was just thinking how to make it in words and details

Minji: Just tell me, I'll sort them out myself

Beomgyu: 최ㅅ, 최ㅅㅂ, 최ㅊㅎ... Does anyone cross in your mind?

Minji: Isn't that Yeonjun's friends?

I gasped to myself at disbelief at how she could recognize them all.

Beomgyu: Who?

Minji: All, Choi San, Choi Soobin and Choi Chanhee...

Beomgyu: Are they a team or what?

Minji: Kind of, I could say they are pretty famous because of their looks and they have the same last name

Beomgyu: Yeonjun as well?

She nods. So they are four of them, four heart throbs and 1 over 4 of them are whipped for my girlfriend. Yet, I'm not in that line.

Beomgyu: I am a Choi too! Why am I not considered in that line?!

Minji: You don't have to be with them to make me fall for you

She hold my cheeks and I could feel a spot that got lowest temperature it was from a metal; I could figure out right away what was it.

Beomgyu: It was one of them who gave you that ring- WHY DO YOU WEAR IT?

Minji: Its pretty and cute

Beomgyu: No, don't wear them...

I took off the ring from her finger; analyzing it. It was cute but its possible to be a couple ring.

☁️Minji☁️

Another morning for me to go to school with Beomgyu by my side. I feel more secured and its cute that he got jealous over a ring.

We walk in the class and got everyone staring at me. Beomgyu look at me and look at the board behind me; he frowns and that makes me wonder what's behind me.

You make me go crazy, Chae Minji<3

Beomgyu hurry himself to the board, searching for the eraser and wipe the text off.

Beomgyu: Who did that?

Jihoon: Its not you?

Beomgyu: No, I just step in this class two minutes ago

The class is full of silence.

Beomgyu: 18 people in this class and no one saw a glimpse of human writing such big message on our board?

It was such a whole new vibe. Beomgyu never ever raise his voice this loud before.

Ryujin: Beomgyu, calm down... Its just a short phrase that even could be just a prank, don't out the blame on anyone yet

Beomgyu: Its just, this anonymous guy already give a ring to Minji and write such a heart fluttering words on the board for Minji...... THERE'S EVEN ANOTHER GIFT?!

I look over my table and walk over to it, just to see a bar of milk chocolate with a letter beside it. Beomgyu calm himself down and join me sitting on our table.

Beomgyu: Do you enjoy it?

Minji: What?

Beomgyu: This situation, a guy just flirt you anonymously and make yoyr heart flutters, in addition he is one of the famous guy here

Minji: Did you know my heart flutters or not? Or you just say whatever because you are jealous?

Beomgyu: Don't you ever get excited for this kind of gift, you are mine and its only me who could make your heart flutters and make you blush over little things, okay?

Minji: Your wink make my heart flutters more than these gift does

Talking about gift. I wonder what's inside the letter. I grab the letter and pass it to Beomgyu for him to read himself.

Beomgyu: Ah it hurts my pride the more I read this

He lowkey threw the letter on my desk and I tilt my head to read what were written in there.

"I wish I could run away but I love this feeling of flower blooming in my heart whenever I think of you, you will always be my aurora <3 -최"