Episode 2

I walk over to where Taehyun is, his expression tell me how excited he is. But I wonder, he's not like this before,

Taehyun: What did she said?

Beomgyu: She said grab her attention. I don't know how, should I bring her to our apartment?

His breath hitched and he hold me by my shoulder.

Taehyun: CHOI BEOMGYU! Take it slow, just have a normal conversation.. walk with her around

Beomgyu: I'll think about it more at home, now we have to go to class

He just smiled and we walk together, getting back to our own class. I stopped at the door. What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

Girls get melts easily when Yeonjun sweep his hair, should I do the same when I enter the class?

Whatever, FOR MINJI! I step in the class and sweep my hair backward; stiff. I shake my head to fix my hair back and look at Minji who was staring at me.

I just hurrily go to my seat and greeted by Yeonjun's palm on my back.

Yeonjun: Yohh... what was that just now?

Beomgyu: I want to make her flutter

Yeonjun: Her? Whatever... That seems like planned and stiff, you have to do it randomly

Yeonjun

I just giggle at Beomgyu sudden change of attitude. Love do change people but when it comes to Beomgyu, it looks so adorable.

Beomgyu: Teach me, teach me how to make Minji's heart flutter

Yeonjun: Minji?

When I enter this college, I'm close with Ryujin and I like seeing Minji. I have a soft spot for her. But when Beomgyu came in our class, Minji look after him because there's no one want to be friends with him.

Its not that I hate him, I'm just jealous when Minji give a lot of attention to him. I just keep it to me, Minji isn't mine so I don't have rights to be jealous.

I'm getting well to him now, we get along really well since we got so much similarities. I just hope I don't take my jealousy to much that it could built hate towards Beomgyu.

But then why my heart aches when Beomgyu mention that he want to make Minji's heart flutters?

Minji: You guys call my name?

I get back to the reality fast enough that they didn't get suspicious about my long stare.

Beomgyu: Yes, have you done your homework?

Minji: Umm, we already sent the latest homework the last two days?

Yeonjun: He's a bit dizzy, so he just blurt out everything... I'm sorry

Minji look away and I immedietly tapped on Beomgyu's arm repeatedly.

Yeonjun: Don't tell me you have a crush on Minji?

Beomgyu: Okay I won't tell

He zipped his mouth and sit still. Taking my words too serious. This guy really have a big fat crush on Minji.

Yeonjun: For real?!

Beomgyu: You tell me to not tell you!

Yeonjun: Oh my gash Beomgyu! You're finally become a man

I cupped his cheeks and he push my hands away before anyone look at our situation.

Beomgyu: All this time what am I? A toddler?

He knocked my head and I seat back straight. Its cute when I remind back of his way to make Minji's heart flutter. He tried so hard since he don't even have any experience.

Minji

Me and Ryujin were on our way back home but someone calls my name from afar, making us distracted and stop our step.

Ryujin: Love birds

She teased me and we see Beomgyu running towards us with wide smile.

Minji: Mr.Choi, may I help you?

Beomgyu: Mr? Call me Beomgyu, urm can I sent you home?

Minji: But I'm with Ryujin... Maybe next time?

He just smiles and wave at us before going to the opposite direction which is probably way to his home.

Ryujin: He can always join us, why did you stop him?

Minji: I just want to see his effort

She just patted my shoulder and we continue to head back to our apartment,it was mine but in certain way it was Ryujin who helps me to get it.

We have a great chemistry eventho we are not siblings or cousins. This bond were formed because of something. I'm not complaining,I'm just glad I had her as my sister.