Episode 4

Yeonjun

It was 30 minutes before our Physical Education starts. So I decided to play this or that with them; Minji, Ryujin and Beomgyu.

It started well but towards the end its getting more personal and deeper issue. Its fun but dangerous in the same time.

Minji: Yeonjun! Me or Ryujin?

Yeonjun: I'm sorry Ryujin but I choose Minji

I answer without hesitation, Ryujin dont take it seriously since were just playing a game. There's shouldn't be feeling of offense.

Its my turn to ask someone and I want to know Minji's answer to my question. I've been wondering about this for 2 weeks now.

Yeonjun: Me or Beomgyu?

Minji: Whaat! That would be cruel. No offense but Beomgyu, he's my boyfriend tho...

Wait I'm the one who says theres shouldn't be feeling of offense but why am I offended. I think she would choose me over Beomgyu since I knew her longer.

The bell rang and we get change before we go to the sports hall. All I can do is just act normal as if my heart didn't hurt after knowing Minji's answer. Now I know who I am in her eyes.

Beomgyu

I were playing basketball with the others. Its already time to go home but we want to continue. I raised my hand,signalling that I'd be out court for awhile.

Bbamgyu~

I stop drinking and look at the figure standing at the other side of the gate.

Beomgyu: Oh, Minji

She was one of the cheerleader and she had to wear a uniform that expose a lot of her skin. I grab my hoodie from my bag and ran towards her.

Beomgyu: Wear this... Its all boys here, I don't want them to see you like this

She just smiled and grab the hoodie from my hand. She wears it and if I were in animation, probably my eyes has hearts right now. She looks so adorable in my hoodie.

I'm glad I watched this kind of scene in one of the drama I watched. They did that a lot of time and I think it was okay for me to try as well in order for me to grab her attention.

Minji: At what time will you finish training?

Beomgyu: We're almost done

Minji: Okay, I already sent you my address isnt it? I'll wait you at my place

I just nods and she left. I just remembered she refer me as her boyfriend when we are in class. Did we really official? When? How? I'm getting goosebump all of the sudden.

I take my bag and wave to my friends who were also leaving. I guess need to pack my things because in the drama I watched, they live together with their girlfriend.

When I get back home, I showered and stayed in my room. I don't know what to bring with me so I just stand still infront of my wardrobe. Taehyun came in and sit on my bed.

Taehyun: Is it that hard?

Beomgyu: I have no idea what should I bring with me

Taehyun: Just bring something you'll need for a day

Beomgyu: Only a day?

Taehyun: We didn't know why she want you to come over, incase she want you to sleep over at hers then uts safer for you to bring cloths

Just as he stop talking, Minji calls. I just grab my things and put them in my bag.

Beomgyu: I'm leaving, take care!

Taehyun: Yeaa

I ran outside and ride my bicycle. Minji's house is not that far from mine, it just takes 10 minutes by bicycle.

Once I get infront of the door, my palm started to sweat. Its my first time coming over girls house. I just knock on the door and hope everything wont be awkward at all.

The door opens and Minji was there, smiling at me. She invite me in and I just do.

Minji: Just put your bag in that room

She points at a room with bird's sticker on the door. I walk in and put my bag on the bed.

Minji: I will take care, bye...

She's talking with someone? Who? I walk out and she already close the front door.

Beomgyu: With who are you talking to just now?

Minji: Ryujin...

Beomgyu: Ooo,okay

Minji: Lets watch some movies!

She grabs my hand and pull me to sit at the couch with her. She choose the movie and sit back after grabbing a small blanket at the corner of the living room.

We just sit there, watching the same movie, sharing the same blanket. I feel awkward, really awkward. We're sitting too close and the atmosphere around us was dry and empty, only filled by the cold air from the air conditioner.

Minji: Why are you so awkward? You never do a sleepover at your girlfriend's house before?

Beomgyu: I don't have any girlfriend in the past, you're the first one

Minji: Oooooooo~

She grab my left hand and put it behind her, she then leans in to my chest resulting her chic scent smells stronger.

Minji: Lets cuddle up!

She sneak in her small arms and wrap it on my waist. I just stay in that position until she stare at me with her hazel eyes. Slowly I move my right hand and she pull it across her chest. This scene is common in the drama I watched.

I was too stiff so I loosen myself a bit and make my position a bit comfortable for me and Minji. I feel warm and it feel like I'm protecting her.

The atmosphere become quiet once again. I take a peek at her, pfft no wonder it was quiet. She falls asleep. She's cute... the way she scrunches her body, her innocent look. Everything about her is too perfect.

I just froze there, thinking should I carry her to the bedroom or wake her up. Which one should I do?