Episode 16

This semester is our last before we graduate. I've been in relationship with Minji for 10 months now. Good thing to tell is that I'm not awkward anymore.

It was because we make it fair, its not just me who work for this relationship but Minji too. The journal that were infront of me, I closed and I grab other book to return it to the rack.

The library was so quiet today, everyone is focus and determined. While I put the books on the right rack, I look at Minji who was sleeping on her seat.

Boo!

Beomgyu: Aa~ I'm so surprised~

I said as I hold my chest; pretending to be shocked. Taehyun just stare at me sharply then roll his eyes.

Taehyun: That's evil actually, you should've acted to be more surprised

Beomgyu: Hehehe, what's up?

His face brightened up and he start to clap like a baby. This kid really make me wonder his age, is he 19 or 5 years old.

Taehyun: I'm going to meet my mom soon!

Beomgyu: Wow that's great... you must've miss her so much

Taehyun: Its been 10 years now, will she recognize me? I never visit her, I feel bad

I pat his back, hoping he will be fine a bit. He had his reason not to visit, so he shouldn't feel bad. He was about to tear up but he held it back.

Beomgyu: You have your own reason why, you should be happy because when you graduate your mom will be there with you

Taehyun: I don't want you to lie to my teacher like before.. how can you have a thought of saying that you are my brother named Kang Beomgyu!

That was few years ago. I'm saying it with confident because I know Taehyun and how his surroundings will treat him if no one take his records.

Beomgyu: You need your record, without guardians you cant have them isn't it?

Taehyun: Yeah

Good old times, should I call it that.

Yeonjun

Is it fine to do this? If I tell her my real reason, will she look at me the same as before? I'm using her, to forget Minji. I'm sorry Ryujin. I feel like I had to.

I look over at Beomgyu and Minji, both of them are quite far from us and that's great enough. I walk over to Ryujin from behind and sit right infront of her.

Yeonjun: Hi Ryujin

Ryujin: Oh hi

She close the notebook and look at me.

Yeonjun: Umm you know, about your confession... After a very long time I finally come into a conclusion that, I would!

Her expression changes, not happy but worried.

Ryujin: But, do you have the same feelings?

Yeonjun: If I dont, I won't accept you

Ryujin: So, are we official?

Yeonjun: Unless?

Ryujin: Thank you, Yeonjun

She reach out to hold my hand and I just follow the flow. I smiled and brushes her hair softly, I feel so sorry.

As I get back from school, it was already late since I stayed to practice basketball. It should be okay for me to get some beverages from nearest shop.

I enter the shop and immedietly went to the drinks section, grabbing my favourite one. When I turn around I saw Beomgyu calmly choosing some breads.

Yeonjun: Hey, shopping for who?

He smiled and we shake our hands.

Beomgyu

Hey, shopping for who?

I immedietly turn around and see Yeonjun. I didn't hesitate to answer his question after realizing it was from him.

Beomgyu: Minji

He tilt his head and look at me with full of confusion.

Yeonjun: But Minji dont eat any kind of breads, buns and so on

Beomgyu: Oh right! Oh my god, I forgot about that

I facepalm myself and put the breads back in the rack. We walk together in the fruits row it was too quiet so Yeonjun want to break the silence.

Yeonjun: So, talking about Minji earlier...  Ryujin with her at home right?

He didn't look at me and either I look at him. We just talk without an eye contact.

Beomgyu: No, she's sleeping and there's nothing for us to eat so I decided to get some food

His face turns pale and his pupils grew bigger. He hold onto my both shoulders so strong that I accidentally let go of the shopping basket I'm holding.

Yeonjun: Does that mean she's home alone?!

Beomgyu: Yeah

Yeonjun: Oh my god, lets go to her house now!

He's running outside and I just follow him from behind. He just drive off and took out his phone, dialling someone.

Yeonjun: Ryujin! Minji! She's home alone, Beomgyu accidentally left her to get some food! Be fast!

It makes my heartbeat speeding up like crazy, why is he so panic? What's wrong with Minji being home alone? Is it a really big deal for them?

Beomgyu: Why are you panicking?

He look at me at disbelief while I just frowns.

Yeonjun: You didn't know why? That's why you left her alone?

Beomgyu: If I knew I wouldn't ask you

He take a deep breath several times trying to calm down himself before answering me with a low but clear voice.

Yeonjun: Minji, she is suffering from Monophobia