Episode 5

It was 18 00 and we are still in the same position. I was thinking of something about this morning.

"Beomgyu...he's my boyfriend tho"

But Yeonjun knew her longer, he knew her first before me. But she choose me over him, I'm worried if Minji's answer could hurt Yeonjun's pride.

Minji: What's in your mind

I look at Minji who was blinking her eyes, making sure her vision is clear.

Beomgyu: Do you like me?

Minji: I do, why did you ask me that kind of question? If I dont, you're not in my house-

Beomgyu: Would you be my girlfriend?

I cut her off.

Minji: Promise me something, I'm serious about this

Beomgyu: What is it?

Minji: Dont leave me alone

Beomgyu: Okay,I'll not

Minji: Yes, I'll be your girlfriend

Both of us smiled and she cupped my cheeks softly; pulling my face closer to hers until our lips met. I just froze myself and she pulled away.

Minji: Is it your first kiss?

I nods awkwardly as I feel my blood rushing to my cheeks, making it warm and pinkish. She just smiled and stand up as she holds my hand. I stop her and grabbing her arm gently, making her sit again beside me.

Beomgyu: About this morning, you said that I'm your boyfriend... Why?

Minji: You don't want me to call you my boyfriend?

She sit straight up and stare at me with her hazel eyes.

Beomgyu: No, its just we are not official that time

Minji: Well its official now

We smiled to each other and I pull her to my arms, hugging her like she's my life. I need her because I love her.

Minji

I get my bed done for Beomgyu earlier so I'm getting Ryujin's bed done now since Beomgyu seems awkward to sleep together.

I was going to the kitchen but then I saw Beomgyu is there as well; standing still.

Minji: You're staying here right?

Beomgyu: I only brought my cloth for a day

Minji: Its okay, tomorrow lets go to your apartment and take your things

Beomgyu: A-alright

I show him where the mugs is incase he want hot drinks before sleep. He nods and take one mug from the rack, following me.

The night comes and it feels uncomfortable because I knew Ryujin isn't with me for me to sleep with when I get this kind of feelings. Should I go to Beomgyu? Should I or should I not, he's still awkward. I dont want to make him uncomfortable!

My breath become deeper and I cant wait any longer, I ran to my room and try my best to turn the knob calmly with my shaky hands. Beomgyu was there, sitting on the bed with phone in his hands. I just sit beside him and lay my head on his shoulder.

Minji: I can't sleep

Beomgyu: M-me either

Minji: You wouldn't mind right?

Beomgyu: I wouldn't mind, come on.. lets sleep

Wait what. He's so cute lol. We lay down on the bed and stare at each other's eye before we drove to sleep.

💌

I have sensitive hearing so I can hear something moving. I open my eyes and I saw Beomgyu standing with his bag on his shoulders. No, he can't leave!

Minji: No, Beomgyu! Don't go!

Beomgyu: What? I was just about to take a shower... I can't go to where?

Minji: You just move in here with me isn't it? Just stay with me here~

Beomgyu: Where will Ryujin live if I dont get back home then?

Minji: At her house

Beomgyu: Then why she live here?

Minji: I can't be alone...

Beomgyu: I'll not leave you

He sat beside me, caressing my cheeks. His eyes stare at me deeply; I shakes my head as he holds my hand.

Minji: No.. I mean, I cant be alone in specific place.. you can't just left me alone, that's the point

Beomgyu: But can I take a shower now?

Minji: I usually take a shower with Ryujin

Beomgyu: I-

Minji: Kidding! Just go...

Beomgyu: O-okay

I just hug the pillow that he used last night and I cutely smiles. He scrunches his nose and get in the bathroom.

It feels so great that I can smell my crush's scent more often. Before,I always take my oppurtunities to be behind Beomgyu because I love his scent.

Hehehe.