Episode 10

I wait for Ryujin calmly in the cafe, my latte is still hot so I haven't wait her so long. The constant blow of the air conditioners don't affect me that much since I'm wearing my hoodie and my padded jacket.

Not too long after I take my first sip, she came. I just raise my hand and she join me at the table.

Yeonjun: So... you wanna talk about what? Is it serious?

Ryujin: Its not that serious to you though

Yeonjun: I didn't know yet so why is it not that important to me?

Ryujin: I'm just guessing

She get the americano that I ordered earlier for her so our conversation stopped right there for a while. I do wonder what kind of talk will we have in a bit.

Yeonjun: Ryunjin?

Ryunjin: We've been friends for years and I can see we know each other so well, but as you know girl and boy can't be bestfriends unless either one of them loves each other

Yeonjun: What do you mean? I'm sorry that I'm stupid at clues

Ryujin: I come to the conclusion that.. I liked you. BUT! Its alright if you don't feel the same, I understand

My both eyes cant stop blinking, I'm not dreaming.

Yeonjun: Could you give me time? I need to process everything first... I'm not sure about my feelings enough

Ryunjin: I'd be yours, if you asked

No, she wasn't desperate. She just mean that no matter how long is it for me to give my answer she will still be there. The long silence make things more awkward and resulting the atmosphere tightens.

Minji

Minji: Please no... don't put it down

I pouted to gain sympathy from Beomgyu who were about to put the 4+ uno card down. He just laughs and continue to put the card down.

Beomgyu: Uno! I'm going to win~

Minji: You thought!

I said as I put down my last 2 cards which is also 4+ cards. Beomgyu's jaw drops in disbelieve as I jump in victory.

Beomgyu: Ah you got me tricked... but you're so cute when you pouts! I think my heart just exploded

I just push his body to lay down on the floor, I want a fast and comfy cuddle. I never expect that he will improve so much just in three months.

Minji: Its been 100 days

Beomgyu: But it feels like just an hour ago with you

Minji: Don't make me change my mind about you... Dont leave, alright?

Beomgyu: I wont babe

His soft lips reach my forehead gently yet softly. I just love the way he comforts me and make me feel like I am a Queen.

He dont buy me diamond rings, fancy cars or big houses but he give me the true meaning of love. Well of course since we are just 20 years old.

Beomgyu: Should we get some street foods? I'm hungry

Minji: Okay me too! Lets go!

I get in my room to grab Beomgyu's and my padded jacket. We plan everything last minute but it turns out well without any feeling of rushing.

We just walk at the sideways together, it was just 15 minutes walking from my house and it will be fine and short as long as beside me there's Mr.Choi Beomgyu.

Beomgyu: I didn't know your favourite food yet... so I think I want to figure it out once we are there

Minji: Me too! I want to know your favourite food

Beomgyu: Lets guess and whoever got it wrong will have to sleep at the living room

I look at him with my fast heartbeats. I will be alone then. No,no... I should give him excuses.

Minji: If so, I dont wanna guess

Beomgyu: Awh babe, okay lets just guess

I just love the way he dont ask too many questions. I sometimes feel burdened by tons of question that were being threw to me by others.

I wish Beomgyu knows and can be aware enough. This is a serious matter that could link to my health. Too risky for everything.

Beomgyu: Rice cake? Fish cake?

He said, pulling me out from my mind. I stare at his face and he shakes the fish cake and rice cake in his both hands; wanting me to look at it instead of himself.

Minji: Rice cake!

Beomgyu: Me too!

☁️Beomgyu☁️

We came to school the next day and study as usual, dating shouldn't be everyday and frequent since we live together anyway.

I walk back in the class alone and shocked to see a small box on Minji' table. She hold it and show it right infront of me.

Beomgyu: From... Choi.... Choi?

Minji: From you?

Beomgyu: No

Minji: See, this handwriting isn't yours or any Choi in this class

Minji's secret admire?