Episode 9

I tell everything to Minji and Ryujin because Yeonjun want to stay at the rooftop after we talk about the reason he started to be further from us.

It was time to go home so it was just three of us walking together. It was still awkward being Minji's boyfriend but we already had to go through this kind of problem.

Beomgyu: I haven't talk that much with him before I find out... I'm scared if because of two of us, he step down too much

Ryujin: Look, Yeonjun just want the best for Minji... He will trust you someday, if not completely maybe he will trust you a bit

Minji: Just give him time. Its my fault as well, I didn't show my appreciation to him like what I need to show. Its my fault he push himself back down... Its alright, one day we will be fine

Beomgyu: What if he get far away from you, its gonna be my fault

Its not anyone's fault

We turn around and see Yeonjun with a light smile formed on his face.

Yeonjun: I'm just too protective because I love her... But she seems like not to be interested with guy like me... At first I thought it will be as easy as making other girl's heart flutters but Minji is different, I try to give up but she kept on being with me, how could I forget her that easy?

Beomgyu: So I do take her from you isnt it?

Yeonjun: No, that's what I thought at first but after time pass by I realize that I only love her as my little sister, I just want to protect her

He let out a little giggle and look at Minji who was stepped up to give him a hug. I'm not angry or jealous, I'm glad now Yeonjun give positive respond to us. We can't stand his straight face, it was too scary.

Minji: Thank you... Now, Beomgyu's presence will loosen up yourself! He could take care of me as well

Ryujin: Okay guys, we are infront of someone else's house... don't make any drama please

Four of us just laughs and walk to our own place. After me and Minji arrive at her home we immedietly change our outfit to a casual one.

We grab a cab to get to the town, going to a place where I always go to get my hair done.

Beomgyu: Hello...

I said as I walk in, catching a glimpse of my favourite barber, Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok: Oh, Beomgyu! Take a seat please...

He pull one of the chair and let me sit on in, I could hear his squeal as he turn around.

Hoseok: Who are you young lady?

Beomgyu: My girl

I answered calmly.

Hoseok: Oooo my boy Beomgyu do grow up a lot, congratulations! Anyway, what should I do with your hair?

Beomgyu: Just dye it brown

Hoseok: Code?

Beomgyu: Sparkling amber

Hoseok: You know the details well

Beomgyu: I'm Choi Beomgyu

I look my reflection at the mirror and made an eye contact with Minji, I winked and she immedietly lower her gaze; shy.

Yeonjun

As I reach home, I rest myself on the couch. I've let everything out today. I feel bad because I were too honest and damn it, they have must been hurt.

I do trust Beomgyu, as my friend. But I can't trust him as Minji's boyfriend. He is okay but I feel like he's not protecting Minji, he's just there to make Minji feel loved and appreciated.

I hate my own thoughts. Sometimes overthinking could kill yourself. I want to keep our friendship so I just back off a bit. Giving them space and myself too.

I want to have a healthy mind. I dont want my friendship with Beomgyu wasted just like that.

Yeonjun: Ahh! I hope everything would be easy!

I scream to myself. But it doesn't go away. It will keep on chasing me until I finally got the courage to make everything back to normal.

Suddenly I got a call from Ryujin. Its rare to me because she never get on the phone with me before. Its like once in a year or two.

Yeonjun: Choi Yeonjun talking... is there anything wrong? Want me to help? Homework?

Ryujin: We need to talk..