Episode 7

We get in the class with smile on our faces, greeting our classmates in the most sweet way. At the moment we sit down Yeonjun comes in with zero emotion look.

Sometimes his duality really scares me. He can be a crazy cute baby to a serious mad devil in just blink of eyes. But in this case, in one day.

Minji: Yeonjun, are you alright?

Yeonjun: Yeah I am

I look at Beomgyu and he just shrugged.

Beomgyu: If you're unwell you may just rest at home

Yeonjun ignored him and that didn't stop Beomgyu to get his respond. He take a pen from my case and use it to tap Yeonjun's shoulder.

Yeonjun: STOP THAT! I DIDN'T LIKE IT!

He shouted as he throw that pen outside the window. Other classmates look towards us with 'what's wrong with them' expression. Well, we are supposed to be close and this is the very first time Yeonjun ever raise his voice.

Beomgyu: But that's pen was Minji's

He said under his breath.

Beomgyu: I'll buy you new pen after school

Minji: Its alright, I have a lot more pen. Probably under my bed or below the sofa's cushion

We laughs, acting like nothing happens. We don't want to make things bigger so we just act normal. Maybe Yeonjun got some family problem at home that his anger were brought up to school.

Beomgyu: I wanna get my hair done this afternoon, I wanna dye it black

Minji: I'll be following you

Beomgyu: For sure

He bopped my nose and collect his focus since the teacher is coming in.

Yeonjun

I saw them this morning, holding hands. Well they are official already so I have no rights to interfere about anything.

In class, it was always their voice chatting and laughing. Am I jealous? No... I just can't trust Beomgyu. That's it, Period!

Minji isn't the same as other girl. She's unique and I know how to take care of her, I know what she need and how she thinks. Beomgyu is just a newbie, he know nothing.

I was distracted by the 'psst' sound and I look at Ryujin; the sound maker. I frowned.

Ryujin: Yeonjun, why did you crumbled your test paper?

She said in mime. I look at my right hand that were crumbling hard a 2 pages paper.

Yeonjun: Aww shit!

I just remembered we are having a test! Oh my god! Why did I even! I tried my best to uncrumble the paper back but it was useless after all.

Ms Lee: Okay times up, paper to the right side of the table! Go, have your lunch!

We get out from the class since it was lunch time. That's when I hear Ms Lee shouting from the class.

Ms Lee: CHOI YEONJUN! ZERO FOR YOU!

Yeonjun: Fuck it

I just stomped my feet and clench my fist in anger. Everything turns the other way around as my expectation. And it was just because of Beomgyu and Minji.

Two people can effect me so much. I just wanna scream so bad because there's alot of things in my mind that weren't supposed to be in.

Beomgyu

I spend my lunch time with Taehyun instead of Minji because friendship comes first before relationship. That's the most important rule in life.

Taehyun: Your life can be a whole novel story, you know that?

Beomgyu: What makes you think so?

I said as I munch in a spoonful of rice.

Taehyun: A hot and actually lowkey nerd who never been in relationship finally confess his feelings to his crush... But with one condition, he must be with her all the time so she can know him well...

I blink my eyes few times at his dramatic words and action before taking a deep breath.

Beomgyu: You want me to slap you with this spoon? We are just a normal couple

I said jokingly.

Taehyun: Then explain your youtube history

My eyes probably could popped out. How, Why and When?!

Beomgyu: You touch my computer?!

Taehyun: I want to search answers for my homework

He pouted and play with his fingers. He's cute in random times despite his eager to be manly. Seeing him like this make me wanna keep him in my pocket so that he will be safe and warm.

Beomgyu: Its okay... and yeah I had to watch those dramas to get some experience.. I don't have any clue, I supposed to learn with Yeonjum but now it seems like our condition is not that good. I wonder why.

Taehyun: By any chance, is it related to Minji?