Chapter 8. The Hunt Continues

We got up extra early that morning because of how long the next journey was.

We'd already looked at the map previously and seen that Mr. Graham Bradley of Fenterton in Goldbarrow seemed to be the closest even though it wasn't actually that close.

"So how long do you think it will take to get halfway across the Outerworld?" I asked over breakfast.

"Well, looking at the distance I'd say at least 4 hours maybe 5 depending on traffic and if we get slowed down again. So the sooner we go the better, eat up quick," demanded Charlotte.

Damn she was bossy, no wonder Bobby found her attractive, she seemed dominant, and I liked that.

We hit the road after paying up the grouchy looking Inn manager; he seemed very pleased that we were going as if we'd done something bad.

I agreed to sit in the back seat, being that I was smaller in stature and on such a long journey it wouldn't have been right letting Bobby sit in such a small space for that amount of time.

He and I never spoke at breakfast or when we woke for that matter, it seemed almost as if he was deep in thought taking in all that I had said last night. I hope I didn't scare him and he was only just realizing now how crazy it all sounded.

I needed to write my thoughts down otherwise my head would explode.

April 13th 1994 7:45am

The dreams are becoming more prominent and absolute, it's really getting scary now. It's even worse because I can't explain them and how they occur in real life.

I encountered some of those Follower people that everyone has been warning about and they weren't so hospitable, in fact, they tried to kill me or at least beat me up for something I was supposed to know.

They didn't even come close because I blacked out again, somehow tortured them in my dream and when I came to they were lying on the ground half dead. Now how am I supposed to explain that?

It's like I can control what happens just by thinking it or saying something, completely insane to make a certain occurrence happen and the crazy thing is I like how I feel when they occur. It's like a feeling of euphoria from seeing people that try to hurt me get their retribution or making unexplained things happen just by the power of my mind.

I never saw those Followers after what transpired but I just know I may see them again on our journey but I'll be ready and waiting for them this time, my mind feels stronger and if used correctly I could do some real damage.

On a more positive note we found 2 of those Guardians we've been looking for but let's just say they weren't very forthcoming as we expected. They had different precautions in place to stop certain people finding them but we were too smart and both accepted to return to Bella before the solar eclipse but what I can't understand is they both seemed to blame other Guardians as the betrayer, my guess is they don't get on or perhaps one is hiding a secret from us but it's something I hope I find out before it's too late.

So at current we are headed to Guardian Number 3, Mr. Graham Bradley in Goldbarrow county and it's another place I have never visited just like every other area we've been to. Makes me wonder what I've been doing with my life, oh that's right, nothing.

Charlotte seems to think it will be awhile till we are in Goldbarrow county, besides, it is halfway across the country so what do you expect. The thing I can't put my mind on, though, is the name of the place we are visiting, it's called Fenterton and I'm sure I've heard the name before as though I've been there.