II

Long Road Ahead

Third Person POV
Josette woke up, her mouth was dry and her head was pounding. She opened her eyes slowly looking up at the clear blue sky that was almost covered by trees of the green forest. Josette felt slight pain in her left arm she picked it up and saw cuts that were still bleeding. Josette sighed she didn't know how long she was unconscious for. Josette slowly got up, the girl was still in her night gown but it was dirty. "God how long was I out?" Josette asked herself. "Wait? Where's Ted?" She asked herself in a state of panic. "Theodore?! Ted?!" She shouted. Tears were rolling down her face. "You stupid girl! How can you let this happen! You idiot, you are a idiot Josette Mikaelson!" The girl shouted to herself in hatred. Josette picked up her two bags with her right arm, and looked around.
"Where in the bloody hell am I?" She asked herself. "Okay I'll just follow my gut...." she looked down and thought. "Hmmm I guess I'll just go straight?" She questioned her self but continued anyways. Josette started humming to herself to pass time, this was actually very relaxing to her, she always loved nature and animals this was the one time she got to actually enjoy it. She would enjoy it more if she weren't in this 'situation'.

2 days later
Two long days have passed and Josette was exhausted. She was a complete mess, the young girl had been getting looks from every man and woman she crossed. Her wound had stopped bleeding but it still hurt. Josette stopped walking as she hear the clopping of a horse.
"Excuse me miss!" A man shouted. Josette turned around and saw that the man was black. The horse stopped and the man got off. "Sorry to bother you miss but are you alright?" He asked with concern. "To be honest sir no I'm not." Josette answered honestly. "What is your name miss?" The man asked with a slight tilt of his head. "M-Mikaelson....Josette Mikaelson." Josette nervously said. "Nice to meet you Josette, my name is Thomas." He said holding out his hand for her to shake, Josette accepted and shook his hand. The two talk about why she had ran, she answered his questions and he answered hers.
"Do you have a place to stay Ms. Mikaelson?" Thomson asked. "No sir I don't." Josette said. "Well why don't you come with me, I'll ask a friend of mine to take you in, she is very kind and I'm sure she'll say yes." Thomas suggested. "And who is this friend?" Josette asked. "Her name is Sarah Shaw and her husband is Francis Shaw. I think they would be happy to take you in." Thomas said. "No I don't think th-" she tried to say but was cut off by Thomas "no nonsense come with me Ms. Mikaelson. I'll take you to Boston to meet them, but it's going to be a long road ahead." Thomas said with a smile. And with that she got on the horse with Thomas on their way to Boston.

——————————————————————
Thomas and Josette finally meet!! Yay! She's gonna meet the Shaw family real soon!!

Please give me feedback and comment, do you like the story so far?