NOT CANNON TO THE STORY(SMUT) DONT READ IT SUCKS

WARNING THIS DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY ITS .....⚠️SMUT⚠️ (that is very very poorly written but ever since this I've improved!)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Edit: what was I thinking when I wrote this???🤡🥴[Same Night as the last chapter]

[Same Night as the last chapter]

It's been a hour or two since the proclamation had been read out loud for all the camp to hear, still no one could sleep.

Josette tossed and turned in her bed. She turned her head looking at the coat Robert had left her.

The young Sergeant arose from her bed and picked up the coat, she smiled to herself.

Robert couldn't sleep either. He began pacing in his room. A lot on his mind, from Josette to his men.

The stressed out Colonel walked out of his tent.

At this time Josette left her tent as well with Roberts coat in her hands.

The two turned a corner bumping into each other. Robert stared at her for a while before letting out a small and breathless "Hi."

Josette responded with the same breathless "Hi."

"I was just about go to your tent." The two said at the same time which made them chuckle.

"Um I wanted to give this back to you." Josette said as she handed him the coat.

"You didn't have to do that." He said with a smile. Robert cleared his throat. "I just wanted to um tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Remember what happened yesterday?" He explained,  Josette gave an nod trying to hide the blush that was on her face.

"Josette I know this is stupid, and I've only known you for a short amount of time....." Josette was silent she was staring into Roberts eyes with a smile, a smirk soon appeared on Roberts and he continued. "But you make me feel things I've never felt before....I want to be with you more than anything."

The two go closer admiring each other. Josette lips brushed over his slightly until she closed the space. Josettes hand moved to Roberts light brown hair.

If the two got caught it wouldn't be good.

Robert pulled away surprising Josette. "What's wrong?" She questioned with a concerned look on her face.

The man cupped her face with both of his hands. "Nothings wrong, this is perfect." He reassured her.

"Come on." He said grabbing her hand leading her somewhere. "Where are we going." The girl soon realized he was leading her towards his tent.

As they went inside she let out a small laugh "what are-" she was cut off by his lips smashing onto hers. She kissed back biting down on his lip.

Leading her to his desk he lifted her onto it. Robert lifted up her dress and took it off setting it aside. He began to kiss down her neck. The feeling of his warm mouth on her cold skin sent chills down her spine.

Robert gently pulled her legs apart and trailed his hands up her thighs towards her womanhood. Josette let out a small wimpier.

He moved her panties aside and dragged his finger along her folds feeling her wetness. He let out a hum. "All that for me?" He asked as he connected their lips once more.

Robert felt the material of his pants grow tighter around him. Josette unbuckled his pants and pulled them down quickly. He kicked them away.

She stopped him quickly. "Wait...." she said, her face flushed.

A concerned look spread across his face. "What's wrong...did I do something I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "No your okay...but I've never...."

"Oh. I see. If you want to stop we can." He said with a understanding tone.

"No. I want you." She said with a small smile.

Josette looked at him. "Please Robert I can't wait." She begged.

Robert roughly kissed her leading them to the bed as he took off his shirt. Quickly after he pushed her down onto the mattress he got on top of her. Robert looked down at her. "Your so beautiful." He said breathlessly.

The two moved fast to take off the rest of the clothing that was left. "This is going to hurt but only for a second." He warned her and she nodded. Robert pulled her closer placing himself at her entrance. He slowly and carefully slipped himself into her wincing at the new found warmth.

Josette had to take a moment to get used to his size. She felt a bit of discomfort because of the pain.

A few moments after Robert was fully in he let out a moan. "God your so tight." Soon the discomfort Josette was feeling turned into pleasure.

Robert began to move causing Josette to let out a small moan. She wrapped her legs around his hips as he picked up his pace. Roberts hot breath hitting the side of her neck.

Josette brought her hips up to meet his earning a moan from both of them. He began to rotate his hips. "Robert!" She moaned out causing him to shut her up with a kiss. The only thing keeping the whole camp from hearing Josette was Roberts lips.

She was a moaning mess at this point. Josette brought her hands to his hair making him let out a hum of pleasure. "Josette you feel so good." He breathed out.

The girl arched her back as he was pounding into her in a incredibly fast pace. As Robert went deeper he hit her sweet spot.

"Robert! Please don't stop." She whispered out of breath. "Please Robert." She moaned into his ear.

Her moans were like music to his ears. He could listen to her unfold around him all day. He was doing this to her, he was the reason she was so vulnerable at this moment and he loved it.

Hearing her moan his name over and over again got him closer to the edge. He felt her walls tighten around him making him grunt and moan. The knot that was forming below the girls stomach bursted with pleasure.

Seconds after Robert soon aprotched his release. Grunting and mumbling profound words into Josettes ear.

The young man pulled out and laid beside her, the two out of breath. He looked to his left. "How was it?" He asked with a smug look.

"Again." She said.

"What?" Robert asked.

"Again. Please Robert. It felt so good. Please." She said turning to him.

He moved a strand of hair out of her face. "Tomorrow. Okay? I promise. I'm tired but you don't know how badly I want you."

She gave a nod and a small smile. Her legs felt really sore, she was going to have a hard time tomorrow.

A/N: I've decided to make this but not cannon to the story! So this is just for your entertainment! So this did not happen in the story, so Robert and Jo aren't together physically!!!! At least not yet...👁👄👁