Gerard Way - Punk

The band was great before us. Wasn't too worried about following them, the crowds hyped as fuck. Just my luck the police arrive before I can go on. I know one of the guys in the band, Ray so I have to go bail him out. Me and my band managed to get out before they could get us, but most of the other bands weren't so lucky. We shed our leather jackets and jewelry for a little bit and threw it in our cars. We hung out at a nearby bar for a little bit before leaving. I pulled back on my stuff and drove to the police station.

"What can I do for you?" The lady at the front desk asks.

"Here to bail out Ray Toro and whatever his friends names are."

"$5000"

"Here." I put the money on the counter and her eyes widen. She obviously thinks I didn't get it legally and she's right.

"One moment please." They don't got shit against me so I'm not worried. I sit down next to some girl.

"Hey." I nod at her. She's pretty cute. "Who might you be?"

"Mia." She says. She seems pretty scared.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"My- my boyfriend. I'm trying to bail him out."

I notice bruises on her arms. Oh god. "What's he in for?"

"Domestic abuse." She hangs her head in shame.

"Oh sugar, go home. You don't deserve that." God I'd like to punch this guy's face in. She looks so timid.

"No I did. I was talking to a male coworker after I clocked out. It's fine."

I get out of my chair and kneel in front of her. "Take it from me, that's not a reason for him to hurt you. Sugar there's no reason he should. Here." I pull a scrap piece of paper and pen out of my pocket. "If he ever even looks at you again give me a call. I'll make sure he can't." I write my number down and give her the paper.

"Thank you."

"Now you best be getting home sugar. Remember to stand up for yourself." She nods and leaves.

"Y/N?"

I stand up and brush off my jeans. "What's up Raymond? Saw you get arrested and thought I could lend a hand." His band's standing with him. "You guys need a ride home?"

"Yeah." They follow me to my car and we all get in. "So this is Frank." He points to a kinda short guy. "Mikey." He points to the tall one. "And Gerard" He points to the guy in the passenger seat next to me.

"What's up? I'm Y/N." I say, reaching over to shake Gerard's hand.

"I know." He doesn't take it.

"Wow man. That's cold." I switch on the radio and leave it one some random station. I change it once I realize it's Christian rock.

"Don't you wanna hear about how awesome god is?" Frank jokes.

"Oh it's too late. Too bad." There's nothing on So I give up. "So let's talk then. How bout you Gerard, what's up with that?" I point to a cut on his head.

"Fight." He's staring straight ahead.

"Nice."

Me, ray, frank, and Mikey talk and I learn Mikey and Gerard are brothers. I start dropping them off one by one until it's just me and Gerard.

"So, where do you live?" He starts to give me directions and the routes awfully familiar.

"Dude. You live in my apartment building." I say.