ryan ross- big brother

this was a request by @phillyulhowell hope its okay!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The door squeaks slightly as I open it, making me freeze, hoping to god no one heard it. I don't hear anything else so I slip out and run around the block to my friends house. I climb up the tree and knock on her window.

She opens it. "ross!"

"Hey tabby cat. Ready to go?" I climb in and shut it behind me.

"Almost. What shirt do you think looks better on me?"

"I dunno. Maybe the black one? Hurry up i wanna go. I'll be in your car outside." I go back out the window and climb down. Her parents both work at night so they're not here so i guess i could just walk out of her house but where's the fun in that?

My phone starts ringing so i answer the facetime.

"Where the hell are you and tabitha?" mikey says

"She's still gettin dressed man. We'll be there soon."

"Sweet! Were playing truth or dare in a few so hurry the fuck up."

"Will do." I hand up and play mario kart until she gets to the car.

She gets in and starts driving way too fast. I stick my arm out the window to feel the wind and pick a song to play. I settle on a song from my brothers band that i really like called "but it's better if you do".

When we get there she parks and we go inside.

"The partys here!" I yell, holding up some fireworks i wanna use.

"Y/N! Tab!" mikey exclaims. "Were playing truth or dare get your ass over here."

We push our way through the crowded house and over to a circle of people. "Here." mikey passes me and tabitha a drink and I sit next to him and he next to me.

"Tyler, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Dare you to find a random cup and drink it."

"Be right back.

While we wait mikey turns to me. "Truth or dare?"

"I'm not a pussy. Dare."

"dare you to call your mom."

"Ok."

I call but she doesn't pick up.

"She's dead asleep, i'm not worried about her man, its my brother thats the protective one." my dad left not long after i was born and my moms been struggling to support us, so she's never really gotten a chance to raise us. For some reason my brother, and I love him to death but, decided that I needed a parental figure in my life so he's like an overprotective dad. My mom would be chill about me going to a party, he would kill me if he knew I was here.

"Should've dared you to call your brother."

"No way in hell am i ever doing that. I kinda like all my limbs still attached."

"The game goes on and eventy a group of us decided to go out to a huge empty field about 10 minuties away and use the fireworks.

"If you get in my fucking way again im pointing this directly at you."

"Fine fine whatever Y/N." Pete gets out of the way and i light it.

"Fire!"

We all scream in excitement as everyone sets something off. The air was filled with noise and smoke and sparks.