Kobra Kid - Bullet

bullet isnt even my killjoy name but i thought it might be a cool one

----------------------

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Bullet. Just Bullet." I say, glancing at him from my relaxed spot on the floor. "Now I'm still pretty new with this, but I don't think it's good manners to point a gun at someone you just met."

The fact that I'm new seems to confuse him, probably thinking I'm fresh from the city. Far from it. I'm not about to expose my home like that. Killjoy or not, no one can know where I'm from.

"It is when you stroll up to our base."

I didn't stroll up to his base. I thought it was abandoned and I didn't expect to be fuckin knocked to the floor the second I walked in.

A smirk plays on my lips and I laugh. "Your base sucks."

"Oh yeah? What's your base like?"

"Don't got one dipshit. Don't see the point when everything I own is right here." I pat my messengers bag.

"You're the wandering killjoy?"

"Not a killjoy, but unfortunately yeah."

"Kobra who the hell is that and why are you about to kill him?" A new person says.

"Hi! I'm Bullet. I was just popping in. Seeing what's up."

"Kid stop pointing a gun at him." The guy orders. "kid" reluctantly puts his gun in his jeans. "I'm Party Poison and that's Kobra Kid." the guy-well Party Poison says, making me stop in my tracks. Oh god, this is the fabulous four. Kobra Kid gets a smug look on his face while I compose myself. These guys have seen and done more than I could in a hundred lifetimes.

"Like I said, I'm Bullet. Just Bullet. Do you guys happen to have a bathroom I could use real quick?"

"Yeah, follow me."

"Party! We don't even know him! We can't just let him stroll into the base!" Kobra Kid complains, trailing behind us.

"I just gotta take a piss, geez." I put my hands up in mock surrender.

Kobra kid crosses his arm and glares at me.

I finally get to a bathroom and then take the chance while I'm washing my hands to look at myself in the mirror. The man in front of me isn't much to go on about. I've got a big enough ego to match my looks, that's for sure. I dry my hands on my shirt and walk out into the room.

"Thanks bro. Maybe i'll see you around some time, really hoping to see you again Kobra." I say with a wink.

"I'll drive you wherever you're going. It's gonna be dark soon." party offers.

Nah, i'm more of a drifter."

"He's the oh so amazing wondering killjoy D talks about sometimes." Kobra says bitterly.

"Still not a killjoy." I say to Kobra kid. "But yeah that's me. You blow up one bli base in the zones by accident and then suddenly you're on everyone's radar am i right?" I say jokingly to Party.

"Dude oh my god. You know how many dracs are after you right now?" Party says.

"Like.. a lot. Probably."

"At least stay the night, you know how dangerous it is to go out at night alone?"

"I've been doing it for like the last week and a half, don't worry. I'll be fine. Catch you later losers!"

---------------------------------------------------

"Oh thats not fucking good." I take my hand away from the wound and look at it for a second. My shirt and jeans are soaked in blood. I managed to take out the pair of dracs but not before the second one got a hit on my side. It's not too bad, just a graze really, but it hurts like hell and that's a really concerning amount of blood. Maybe I should've spent the night at the fabulous fours base.