Mikey Way - Little Spoon

Sorry I can't get anything above like, 1000 words but also I had a prompt in my head but idk what to do with it so calling any writers:

"Ok wait. Dont worry dude, i got this. Its a little morally questionable but it should work."

*a half hour later*

"Why the fuck are you wering a preist collar?! And... a leather jacket? Who in their right mind is gonna think youre a priest!"

"Dont worry about it. Follow my lead."

(Please tag me if you write something with this i wanna read it)
---------------------------
"Yeah well you'll never guess who's the little spoon in this relationship."

"Shut up! That was between us!"

"Well someone has to be the little spoon and it's not me so..."

"It makes me feel safe and protected okay!"

"We all know if it came down to it Mikey would have to protect Y/N. I watched the guy trip on his own foot and then when he tried to walk out of the studio earlier he pulled a door that clearly said push."

"Frank shut up!"

"Plus Mikey's stronger." Ray adds.

"He is not!" "Is too!" We bicker back and forth for a minute before Frank suggests we fight. We both obviously have reservations about it at first but competitiveness wins out and we agree to go for it, highschool cafeteria style.

Frank and Ray think Mikey's the stronger one, and Gerard puts his bet on me. I think more because he wants something new to tease his brother about but I'm glad at least someone is on my side. We clear out some space in the middle of the living room and stand on opposite sides. Gerard counts down and we go for it. Mikey fights fuckin dirty.

"Wait wait pause!" Ray yells. "Why the fuck are you tickling him?"

"Because he knows he can't win any other way! I yell, out of breath.

"Ok i guess we need ground rules. I want a fair, clean fight. Got it? Let's try again.'' Ray pushes us back to our original spots and counts down.

Mikey sure as hell puts up a might but I barely end up scraping a victory.

"Fuckin told you I was stronger!" I yell.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"Don't worry Mikey, I'll always be around to protect your twink ass."

"You love my fuckin twink ass you dickhead!"

"You know I fuckin do!"

"Alright, I'm out. Goodbye. I don't need to hear about my brothers ass.'' Gerard says, standing up.

"Drive home safe!" I called after him.

"I'm gonna go drink some fucking bleach!" he yells back.

"Well that was fun."

Me, mikey, ray, and frank decide to watch a movie.

"Return of the living dead?" Frank suggests.

We all agree and pile onto the couch, me and Ray sitting normally while Frank sits sideways and Mikey lays on top of all three of us.

"Oh my fucking god dint do that dumbass!" Frank yells, throwing a chip at the tv as they mess around in the graveyard. "God you're all gonna die."

"Its a fucking zombie movie frank what the fuck do you think is gonna happen." mikey throws a pillow at him in an attempt to shut him up.

After the movies over Frank and Ray both head home so it's just me and Mikey. We watch Brooklyn nine-nine and cuddle on the couch.