Kobra Kid - Don't make me hate you

Today's fic is brought to you by nothing personal by all time low on repeat for the last 74 hours, 6 servings of peanut butter eaten straight out of the jar that i regret more than i regret being born for lunch/dinner, and my dog, who slept next to me though this entire thing

-------------------------------------

"Hey Y/K/N." Guitar Grenade says as he walks into the diner with Party Poison, his boyfriend.

"Hey guys." I don't look up from the short story I'm writing. I don't really know where im going with it but i feel like an edgy 12 year old writing it.

"What do you mean i have to share my room with him!" I hear Kobra yell. Aw fuck am i sharing a room with Kobra? I'd rather die, thanks. Party and Grenade explain to him that everyone else is sharing a room with someone, and his room is the only place with space available. Why does my entire group have to be dating theirs? And the only other single guy is the one who is a little bitch!

"I'm not sharing a room with that fuckin dickwad!" I yell. "I'll sleep on the goddamn roof before that happens!"

"Y/K/N-" Grenade starts.

"Listen. Baby bro, I love you to pieces I really do, and I'm glad you're happy with Party, and everyone else is happy together, but given the opportunity I would like.. slit snake boy's throat."

"Yeah!" Kobra yells.

"You'd slit your own throat?"

"To get the hell away from you I would!"

I glare at him and then look back at Grenade. "I'll sleep out here. I dont mind."

"Fine, but when your backs fucked tomorrow dont complain to any of us." Party says with a laugh.

"Fine by me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party was right, it really does fuck up my back, but longer then 5 muintes in the same room as "the Kid" and one of us is gonna get ghosted. The Fabulous go to check in on Dr. d and Punky and Trick Shot goes with them. Grenade stays with me.

"So why do you hate Kobra?"

I look up from my notebook. "This could take a while."

"Long story?" he takes a bite of his power pup.

"No, I just have a lot of reasons I hate him. First off his voice? Literally the most annoying thing in the goddamn world. I wanna cover his mouth with duct tape every time he opens it. Next his hair, like what the fuck is that? And like he's smart too, like he just is, and I respect that, but like by god is the the most idiotic man I have ever met-"

------------------"-he really is just a fucking idiot! And the way he talks? He fuckin talks so goddamn fast that you can hardly ever understand what he's saying, he says like every other word, hes got so many goddamn percings thatre the stupidest lookin things on the planet, he has the worst hearing ever, and yet he always has music or something coming from somewhere! Ever heard of peace and quiet! Plus im like 80% sure he's always hiding something." I ranted to the group in the car, who unfortunately were stuck listening for the time being.

"Dude. shut up we get it you hate Y/K/N." Punky calls from the front seat. "Your lucky his brother isn't here. He'd be fighting you right about now, Party Poison or not."

Trick Shot laughs. "Powers right man, those two are insanely protective of each other."

"Yeah I barely made it through the vetting process to date Grenade alive!" Party says. The topic of conversation moves on from Y/K/N. I stared out the window for a while.