Awsten Knight - On Again Off Again

Just for the purpose of me writing what i want timelines are completely fucked, waterparks would be right before fandom tour and my chem would be before bullets

--------------------------------

"God can you shut up for five goddamn seconds!" I scream at the top of my lungs. The room goes quiet.

"We're uhh.. We're gonna go outside." Ray drags the two brothers out of the room and closes the door behind them. Frank just looks up at me, guitar still in his hand.

"All the fucking time! I stumble over a few words and you don't let it go until the next time I do it! Or I come up with a cool riff and you shoot it down! Cant ever do fuckin anything right by you! Ever!"

"I-"

"Shut the fuck up. I don't care. You've said enough." I start shoving my shit in my backpack.

He stops me with a hand on my arm. "Y/N.."

"No." I shake him off and zip up my bag. He takes the guitar off and gently places it so it's leaning against the wall. I take a glance at the tattoos that I always thought were the coolest things ever, and then glance down at my own, which he talks about how much he hates in passing at least once a day.

"Please just.. Just hold on!"

"What? What else could you possibly have to say? Make fun of something else? Think of a new insult? Kick me out of a band I don't even want to officially be a part of? What?!"

He just stands there, staring back at me, mouth slightly open.

"That's what i thought." I push open the door and walk outside, yelling a goodbye to Ray and the ways'. I grab my bike and start heading home.

"Y/N! Wait!" i hear behind me. I glance back quickly and see Frank running after me. I speed up and decide instead of heading home I'll stop by the grocery store to throw him off. I need to get some sugar anyway. By the time I get there I've long lost Frank. I pray my bike doesn't get stolen while I'm inside and lean it against the wall. As I walk in I get a blast of air conditioning that gives me goosebumps. It's not busy, so I grab what I need and check out pretty quickly. I shove the plastic bag into my backpack and head back outside, noticing the complete downpour.

I take a deep breath and grab my bike. I hope that my backpacks are enough to keep everything inside at least mostly dry and start the ride home. By the time I pull up to my house I'm drenched, black hair dye dripping down my face and freezing.

"What the fuck are you doing here?'' I ask the figure sitting on my front porch. He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "Actually i don't care. Go home Frank."

"Y/N can you hear me out for one goddamn minute!?"

I drag my bike up the steps so it's out of the rain and turn to him, finally giving him a chance to talk.

"Im fucking in love with you! I'm in love with you and I hate it! Because I really did not like you at first! But you stuck around despite it and now i cant get you out of my head!"

"You don't get to say that. Dont ever talk to me again.'' I unlock the front door and slam it behind me, leaving Frank outside. His fucking nerve. Hes been a complete asshole the entire time ive known him and now he thinks he has the fucking right.

I put my backpack on the table and took everything out. Nothing ruined thankfully. I put the sugar away and leave everything else.

I ignore him for the next two weeks the best I can. If he starts talking to me about the music or something I'll answer, but only in front of the guys. Any time he tries to talk to me one on one i'm out of the room before he can even finish his sentence.