Frank Iero - Your Friends A Dick

"Ok Y/N, I want you to meet my new boyfriend. Please don't try to scare him off or something."

"I won't if he's good enough for you."

Melissa rolls her eyes and tells me about him. His name is Gerard.

"So when am I meeting him?"

"Now." she nods her head as the door of the coffee shop we're in open's and two people walk in. I can tell which one's Gerard by the way his face lights up when he sees her.

"You fucker."

"I brought you coffee so be nice."

Melissa's like my little sister. I've had my heart broken a few too many times to trust someone not to hurt her.

"Who's the other guy?" I mutter as the pair walk over to order coffee.

"His friend. His name's Frank."

When they get their coffee, Melissa tells me to move to the other side of the table so she can sit next to Gerard.

"Hey sweetheart!." He kissed her on the cheek and sat down. "Hi! I'm Gerard." He holds out his hand to shake mine

"I know." I say coldly. Frank sits down next to me.

"Y/N be nice." Melissa kicks me under the table. " I'm sorry, he'll warm up to you." she says to Gerard.

The two talk and I glare at Gerard. Next to me Franks glaring at Mel.

"I'm getting more coffee."

"Can you get me a hot chocolate?"

"Yeah."

I wait in line and Frank gets up a minute later so he's a few people behind me. I order and stand to the side, waiting for the drinks.

"So." Frank says as he stands next to me, waiting for his drink. "Tell me about Melissa."

"Tell me about Gerard."

There's a quiet resentment growing. Neither of us trusts the other. It's obvious. I think I'd trust Gerard with Mel before I trust this guy.

"She's a good person, and if Gerard even thinks about hurting her I'll kill him."

"He wouldn't hurt her. I know him. I don't know Melissa though, so if she hurts him I'll kill /her/."

Me and Melissa's drinks are ready so I go back to sit down, shooting Frank one last glare before I go. With him still waiting and Melissa getting up to go to the bathroom this is the percent chance to interrogate Gerard.

"Let's get a few things straight. You're starting down here' I hold my hand flat right above the table. "You have to get to here." I reach my hand as high as it can go. "You can go lower by the way, and you're slightly above other people who've dated her at the start because you've been sweet to her so far. If you ever make her cry and dont do everything you fucking can to fix it? I'll put you six feet, dead or alive motherfucker."

He nods.

"Good. Now that we've got that cleared up, where was your first date?"

He cleared his throat, looking a little freaked out. "I uhh.. I took her to an ice skating rink because she told me she liked to skate. I uhh.. Found out I can't skate. Then I took her out to get some dinner."

I put my hand back right above the table and moved it up an inch.

"Hey Gerard! I hope Y/N wasn't freaking you out or anything?" she sits back down with Frank behind her. He looks a little more trusting of her but the second we make eye contact he glares. Gerard slowly works his way up, so on the scale he's up a few inches by the time we all leave. Frank on the other hand. Fuck that guy.