kobra kid - I don't like you

i legit have nearly 50 WIP's which means that i just skip around a lot but i realized i hadn't posted in a while so heres a kobra kid one i started forever ago and finally finished

also i am exhausted so ignore any typos 

---------------------------------------------------------

I've been a killjoys for a few months at this point and it's going great. Dr death defying taken me under his wing, although he says he cant help me like having my own group could. I've stayed with a few different groups but all of them kick me out because im an asshole so pretty much everyone except dr d and show pony. Show pony's brought me along with him to a few parties and concerts in an attempt to meet someone I can group up with but at this point, I should probably just be alone. They still haven't given up though and im meeting a few people today.

"Y/K/N!" dr d calls. I walked out of the studio with my bass in one hand and a duffle bag with my stuff in the other and see four people standing and talking to showpony.

"Oh here he is, guys this is Y/K/N, Y/K/N, this is party poison, jet star, fun ghoul, and kobra kid."

"What's up man?" party poison waves. I completely ignore him and walk past them all to get outside. Might as well make it clear where I stand.

"Yeah he's not that welcoming to new people. Just don't let him get under your skin and you'll grow on him. When he's used to you guys, I think you'll really like him. Especially you kobra."

"What's supposed to mean?" well i know what kobra sounds like.

"Hes your age, your your age, hes gay, you're gay, hes a bassist, you're a bassist, he likes the color red, you like the color red, you're like.. Meant to be."

Is that why pony insisted I join this group so much? To set me up with some random killjoy? There's a cool looking car that I'm assuming is theirs. I know dr. D doesn't want me to die but if this doesn't work out, and it won't, I'm going solo whether he likes it or not. The four walked out a few minutes later and I completely ignore any attempt at conversation.

When we get to their base they tell me I have to share a room with kobra, aka the killjoy pony's tryin to set me up with. The asshole. I put my stuff down in our shared room and set up my bass. I'm not bothering unpacking because i just wanna be out of here as soon as possible.

"Hey uhh.. Your bass looks cool."

I just look at him for a few seconds before going back to doing a few warm ups.

"Do you not talk or something?"

"I talk. Just not gonna encourage whatever the fucks happening here."

"Yeah? Why not? Too scared i'll knock your sorry ass into next year?"

I put my bass on my bed, which is an actual bed instead of a mattress on the floor which is a huge step up. "Nah, i just dont think youre worth it. I've got better things to do."

He throws the first punch that I block. He lands a kick to my knee that hurts like hell and take the opportunity to slam a random book into the side of my head. It hurts but i'm not just about to let him get away with that so I tackled him to the ground and slammed his head into the floor.

"Hey hey hey break it up! Break it up!"

Someone pulls me off him and hold me back, and party pulls kobra to his feet. Im proud when I see the blood from his nose.

"What the hell happened?"

"I was just trying to be nice and he started throwing punches!"

That's not how it happened but anything that gets them to hate me faster i guess.