frank iero - mute note

I'm not mute myself, but i tried to get as accurate as i could, and this might be the most domestic thing I've ever written its weird

----------------------------------------

Franks POV

The large room was crowded. Jacks parties always were. I hung out with some people not exactly having the time of my life.

"I'm going swimming." 

"Why."

"Because fuck you."

I watched as everyone I had been talking too ran and jumped into the pool, leaving me bored because I'm not gonna spend the rest of the night soaking wet. I see a guy with black hair just long enough to be considered an emo fringe. He really looked like a 2000's emo, save for the fact that while his shirt was a Fall Out Boy one, it was for mania. And if i'm not gonna lie, he was hot.

"Hey, I'm Frank."

The guy just looked at me, not saying anything. He looked a little annoyed at being interrupted from whatever he was doing on his phone.

"What's your name?"

The guy just kept staring at me and bit his lip. If it wasn't for the disdain in his expression that would be hot. Fuck it it was hot anyway. It was really awkward for me, because the guy still wasn't talking, he just took a sip of his drink.

"Ok i uh.. I guess ill see you around."

The guy watches me until i walk away. That was weird.

"Dude did you just try talking to Y/N?" Alex asks.

"I dunno. I guess? He didn't tell me his name."

Alex makes a few weird hand gestures as he tries to figure out what to say. "He. uhh.. He cant. Hes mute. And he's not much of a people person. But im friends with the rest of his band. You know Cyanide Tea? He plays bass. The only other person I ever see him with is Wentz though."

I look over and see him with Pete. I watch as Pete says something and he types into his phone, then Pete looks at his phone and the cycle continues.

-----------------------------

"Frank Iero is 100% your type. Don't lie to me Y/N."

shut up Pete

"He is! I know you like guys with dark hair and tattoos who're in bands. And you like his music, Come on please? It's been too long since you've gotten laid."

I hit his arm.

"Ok, ok, but i really think you two would hit it off!"

Fine, whatever. But if he talks to me more and he doesn't like me i'll punch you

"Yay! Hey Frank!" Pete waves him over.

"Ok, so I know you just tried to talk to Y/N, but he doesn't really do that, oh his names Y/N by the way."

I'm already regretting letting Pete do this. I hate him.

"Oh okay. You're in Cyanide Tea right?"

I nod and Pete starts talking. "Yeah he plays bass!!! He's really fun to watch perform even if he nearly kills himself on accident every once in a while."

"Oh cool! I'm in My Chemical Romance, I do guitar."

"Oh he knows!! He really loves your music, he really likes Pencey Prep too!" I step on his foot. "Ow what the-oh! Oh yeah uhh... can he have your number? Hes better at texting."