Chapter 12

I had finally made it home and I was just ready to go lay down on my bed. I walked up in the living room and like usual no one was home. My parents work a lot these days to pay for the bills. I walked into my room and jumped into my bed. I laid there with my eyes closed and just thought about the events that occurred today. I was in a really happy mood. It's just nice to be treated nicely for once, especially by a guy. I was surprised at the fact that Jaxon wanted to take me out. I mean he's cool with the people who give me a hard time at school, so I just assumed he would be mean to me too. But he was quite the opposite. I felt my phone buzz on the left side of my pocket. I reached for it and saw that Jaxon sent me a message.

You're home beautiful?- Jaxon

As soon as I seen the message, I started to smile just a little bit.

Yeah thx again for the ride- Alyssa

Np anytime. watchu up to?- Jaxon

Just got home, bout to take a shower and eat lol- Alyssa

You got some food for me too? - Jaxon

Um no Lmfaoo. You always want something - Alyssa

You already know - Jaxon

The whole night just involved of Jaxon and I texting. He made me laugh a few times and I can honestly say I haven't felt like this in a long time. I texted my goodbyes to him a little while ago. It was now 1 am. I couldn't believe we've been texting for hours. He really grabbed my attention. I think I'm even starting to like him. I turned of all the lights in my room and put my phone down on my dresser. I went to bed feeling somewhat happy. I went to sleep with just Jaxon on my mind.

***********************************************************************************************

School is just a bore, I swear. Unfortunately , Michelle wasn't here today because she had a doctors appointment. Johnny was doing his own thing so I didn't really want to bother. I thought about going over to Jaxon but he was with his group of friends. I didn't want to intrude, besides we haven't texted each other this morning. I was just strolling alongside the halls like always since I ain't really have nothing better to do.

"So this is just what you do all the time huh?" I heard someone with a deep voice ask behind me.

I turned my head around to see Jaxon. I'm not going to lie to f I was low key happy to see him in my presence.

"Um yeah I guess" I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Where's your little friend Misha?" He asked walking up besides me.

"Michelle " I corrected him.

"Oh my fault then" He laughed,

"Anyways she's not here today" I said.

"You should come and kick it with my crew for the rest of this lunch period" he suggested stopping in front of me. I looked up at him for the first time and shook my head no.

"No thanks" I flat out said. I don't know what he was trying to get at but I'm not going to fall for it.

"What? You scared to sit with us or sum" he snorted. I gave him a funny look and giggled.

"I'm pretty sure that your people don't like me. I don't want to be sitting there if I'm not wanted" I pointed out.

"Look if any one says something, you know I got you." Jaxon said with as serious tone

I sighed deeply and shook my head again

"I don't know Jaxon..." I said thinking deeply.

"They not gonna do anything to you. I promise love" He said while giving me that smile. It always gets to me.

"Okay" I sighed giving in. He looked satisfied and grabbed my hand while we walked to the cafeteria together.

We had finally got to the table and I immediately seen familiar faces. My heart started to beat faster as soon as my eyes landed on Michael and his friends. I sighed quietly and looked down while just standing. I don't think anyone has noticed me yet. Jaxon immediately went to dap up his friends on the table and then he finally came back to me.

"Aye so this my friend Alyssa" Jaxon said introducing me to the people on the table. His arms was around my shoulders while I awkwardly smiled. I looked up again just to see that Michael and his friends attention was on me. Luckily it was just the guys. Those mean girls weren't here today.

"Wassup Alyssa" One guy took his hand out , I guess to dap me up.

"Hey.." I said with an awkward smile.

A couple more people said wassup to me and then I sat down besides Jaxon. I looked up to see my eyes meet with Michaels. His eyes were just boring into mines. I was so nervous that I looked away instantly

"So you and her talking or what?" Hakeem asks pointing to me while everyone else on table laughs. I just sat there quiet not knowing what to say. Which I tried my best to ignore.

"Man chill with all that and leave us alone." Jaxon laughed and looked at me with a reassuring face. I shook my head smiling a little bit while looking down.

Everyone was talking ,and I just played a game on my phone. I was so bored and I had nothing else to do. I just felt so out of place. I guess Jaxon noticed because he stopped talking to his friends and focused his attention on me.

"You okay?" Jaxon looked down to me and whispered.

"Yeah I'm fine" I mumbled nodding my head

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I just didn't like seeing you all by yourself" He grabbed my hand while looking at me in the eye. I looked up at him and smiled.

"It's okay Jaxon. You were just coming from a good place" I said putting my phone down on the table.

"Let me make it up you, today after school. I got my car back so I'll just drop you off" He suggested while still holding my hand. I felt butterflies.

"Okay I'm up for that" I blushed. Jaxon smiled at me with his perfect teeth.

As I smiled I looked up to catch Michael staring dead at me. I can feel my face turning red while being under his stars. He bit his lips, while still making eye contact with me.
I immediately looked away and tried to forget all about that moment,

"That boy just does something to me...." I thought.