Chapter 15

"Oh my lord!" Michelle screeched loudly while I covered my ears at the sound.

"Ladies please quiet down." Mr. Garfield shushed us, since we were making noise.

"Michelle!" I whined quietly.

"Okay okay I'm sorry but I just think something is going on between you two!" she said with a grin on her face.
I shook my head in annoyance.

"I can assure you that there is nothing going on between Michael and I." I said sternly. Michelle rolled her eyes playfully.

"Mhm yeah right. You can fool them but not me!" She tells me.

I sighed while covering my face. Just because I'm realizing that doing thus project mean that I was going to be alone with Michael. And I can't help but feel slightly nervous from the thought of that.

"I don't know Michelle. I don't really see it like that. Besides he has a girlfriend." I remind her. And for some rea

"They're not going to last." Michelle replied with a straight face. Which made my bust out laughing.

"How can you be so sure." I asked her while still laughing.

"Ummm hmm let me see.." she pretended to think. "She's a bitch!" she claimed. I laughed almost immediately.

"Can't argue with that." I agreed with her.

Michael's girlfriend has been giving me a hard time ever since I enrolled in this school. From talking nasty to me and just plain picking on me. It's the same with the whole group too. Sometimes I wish I can just stop being a coward and just stand up to them. But deep down I'm scared of confrontation. I've always been very nice and polite to everyone. Even if they are rude to me. I hate that I'm like that sometimes.
"But all jokes aside, I honestly think he might just have feelings for you." she says in a serious tone.

"He doesn't even know me." I replied.

"Well yeah I guess that's true too. But I don't knowwww." she sang the last part. I shook my head and smiled at her goofiness.

"So are you two meeting like after school today?" she asked curiously.

"No. I'm going to be hanging with Jaxon today after school." I said while smiling at the sound of Jaxons name.

"Awww do you have a crush on him?" Michelle asks in an awe tone.

"Maybe, maybe not." I mumbled trying to hide the smile that I felt coming on my face.

"Well tell me how your little date goes with him tonight when you get back home." Michelle tells me with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah shutup." I replied in a playful tone.

"Alright class, we only have 3 more minutes before class ends , so I'm going to have you guys bring up your papers up front and then you guys are dismissed." Mr. Garfield announced to the class.

Michelle and I started to pack up up our things and get ready for dismissal. I got up from my seat and took Michelle's paper as well and walked to Mr. Garfields desk. I placed both of our papers on his desk and moved aside because other students went to turn in their paper as well. As I started to head back to my desk, the school bell rang indicating that class was finally over.

"Yes finally school is over! "Michelle sighed in relief as she put her armed behind her head.

"Thank God." I say  as we walked out the classroom. "So do you have basketball practice today?" I asked her.

"Yeah I do. I wasn't going to go but I already missed half the day. So I'm just going to go anyways." She replies back.

We finally had reached our lockers and took out the necessary things we needed. I put a couple books back into my locker so my bag wouldn't be as heavy. And then I took my jean jacket and my scarf and wore it on. I then felt a buzz on my back pocket. I reached for my phone and pulled it out to see that I had a text notification from Jaxon.
Don't forget about today ☺️ - Jaxon

Lol I won't. I'm about to head out- Alyssa

Aight I'ma be out here waiting lil mama - Jaxon.

My heart fluttered at the nickname he gave me. I liked his message and placed my phone back into my pocket. I looked up to see Michelle eyeing me down.

"What?" I laughed out as I put my bag around my arm.

"You over here geeking and shit. So I know that must be Jaxon." Michelle says smiling wiggling her eyebrows. I then explain to her that he was outside waiting for me.

"Okay girl, well don't let me hold you up. You better tell me how everything goes and spill all the tea when you get back!" She says hugging me.

"I got you. I hope everything goes well too" I reply back hugging her.

"It will girl. Don't trip." She tells me. I nodded at her words and we said our goodbyes to each other . We went out separate ways and I made my way outside of the building through the crowded hallways surprisingly.

I seen Jaxon standing by a car nearby in the school parking lot. I quickly made my way down the school stairs and walked straight over to where he was. When I made it , I had to tap on his shoulders since his back was turned.

"Oh shit!" He jumped and turned around. His faces seemed to relax when he noticed it was me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I let him know.

"Nah you good shawty. But not gonna lie you had me there for a second" he laughs and then I end up laughing too.

"So I brought my whip today" he says while he opens up the left side of the car and I get inside.

"Oh I didn't even realize this was your car." I tell him. I didn't even know he had a car to be quite honest.

"Yeah it had broken down a month ago and I just recently got it fixed." He tells me as he gets in the drivers seat . I put on my seat belt as he starts the car engine and relax back into the seat.

"Aight but you ready for today though?" he asks gazing at me. I felt my cheeks warm up.

"Depends on where we going and what we're doing " I tell him turning to look at him. He starts to reverse the car and make it out the parking lot.

"Like I said beautiful. It's for me to know and for you to find out" he winks at me. And then we took off.